3537 replies to this topic

#741 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Linhy
    Bonnie! Do you think i should have something like this or more with a handle on it?Click the image to open in full size.
    Yes they do let you carry ur own mugs, like you said..they can save more $$$ when u are using 10 small plastic cups per day! I brought 2 coffee thermal mugs with me last fall, my bestfriend loves the idea, because she could get bigger drinks (less trip to the beach bar, more time to relax), keep them cold longer. It has cover and handle, so no sands/bees got into the drink. Maybe it isn't a big issue because your wedding is in January, I remember that Bees love cocktails with sugar and juice.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#742 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Thank you for tellng me about Thermacell, i never knew about these but will most certanly be buying one :-)

Love the water bottle idea 2, cute and different!

x

#743 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Yeah great idea!!! thanks Bonnie!!! Yeah I hate wasting!

#744 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
        • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

I still don’t have the website done or STD’s. I have less than 300 days till the wedding. Yeah so many new brides! Welcome Mrs.G2B and JusMe4E

Mischaka, You’ve definitely motivated me to get started on my website. Yours looks great!

Michelle2011, Congrats on your AHR! So exciting!

Julie2011, I don’t have any scared family members, but I hope the scariness myth causes prices to drop. LOL

Nicyx, Sorry about the bug bites. My legs looked similar after being in Trinidad for 2 weeks.

Linhy, I love the water bottle sweater. I’m a knitter, so of course I find it adorable!
          ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#745 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

I think I'm ready to book my wedding!!! (I have said this about one thousand time over the past 3 weeks) This is very nerve racking. But I am enjoying it anyway. Does that make me wierd. oh well. Wish me luck!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#746 josietoms

josietoms
            • 765 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

Linhy - love the hot water bottles they are cute.

michelle - im off to brands hatch thistle in a few weeks with work for a 'do' - ill test the champagne out for you.

Oh just to let you know i contacted the hotel today and asked them for their dates and times available for weddings in Jan 11 and they came back and said the dates are not out yet but will be out in August so my TA isnt fobbing me off which makes me feel beta. God i'm so disbeliveing but maybe thats cause i work in customer service and make things up to customers all the time - lol - tricks of the trade. But in my heart i do feel more positive and satisfied now. A little bit of detective work has put my mind at rest.

Tennyt1 - fingers crossed your booking goes to plan.
              Josie x

#747 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

i'm not sure if you ladies seen them but I finally took pics of my STD's.

Click the image to open in full size.

#748 josietoms

josietoms
                • 765 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

mischaka - they look great esp if you made them yourself. I designed mine but cheated slighted by going down the vistaprint route. Your guests will love them.
                  Josie x

#749 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

Oh..the STDs look lovely! I planned to have "boarding pass" invitations to match my paper airplane STDs.
                    Initially, I wanted to have "passport" invitations but then due to the budget limits, I went with boarding pass invitations instead.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#750 Mischaka

Mischaka
                    • 969 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

thanks ladies!!! but i'm soooooooooo frustrated right now!!! Because i'm printing and cutting...I didn't see that 5 pages into my 30 page printing...the ink runs out. I'm so ticked my head hurts. and I JUST changed the ink. I can't finish these tonight cause I'll end up not doing them at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users