#681 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Linhy
    Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my tote bags that I made. It's the produce bags where you put fruit in it. Since my theme is eco friendly I want people to be able to reuse the bag. Also I stamped the bags with our signature stamp that we used for our invites. What do you all think of the bag. Should I add more design on it or keep it simple? I also found theses gift tags to put along the side of the bag.. its very organic looking don't you all think? I found them on Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Less is more! I found the design is nice because it is simple, unique and clean! I haven't even start to think about OOT bags yet! I guess once I have an idea of how many people and who are coming, then...I will move my bum bum to work on that!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#682 Linhy

Linhy
    • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

Aww! I think anyone can actually where it. I don't have a front to wear it haha. I love the back too! it's so hard to find the dress though! I've been looking everywhere I even email the company that made that dress haha!!

#683 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

hehee! yeah at least you'll get a bunch of ideas from us. I've been spending so many time on the internet just to find what really catches my attention. So should I keep it like that then nothing else on right? I wasn't sure if that stamp I got in the middle was too small or just right.

#684 Linhy

Linhy
        • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

Quote:

Here's my tote bags that I made. It's the produce bags where you put fruit in it. Since my theme is eco friendly I want people to be able to reuse the bag. Also I stamped the bags with our signature stamp that we used for our invites. What do you all think of the bag. Should I add more design on it or keep it simple? I also found theses gift tags to put along the side of the bag.. its very organic looking don't you all think? I found them on Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

I love the tag though!!

#685 Linhy

Linhy
          • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
            I really hope I can find this dress! I looked for 3 days straight!

#686 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

This is my website, still under construction and a lot of parts aren't translate into French yet.
              bonnieandjose.com

Bonnie

#687 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
                Who designed it? You can try Net-A-Porter and all the upscale department stores online.

Bonnie

#688 Linhy

Linhy
                • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by prettypigpig
                  This is my website, still under construction and a lot of parts aren't translate into French yet.
                  bonnieandjose.com

Love your website Bonnie! its cute and simple! I like how the pictures changes.

#689 Linhy

Linhy
                  • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
                    Eco-Ganik designs I believe. It was sold on Nimli - Natural, Organic and Eco-friendly marketplace for a sustainable lifestyle but not anymore.

#690 Linhy

Linhy
                    • 237 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                      It sucks! I hope I will find a different dress that will out beat this one or else I'll go crazy haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users