3537 replies to this topic

#371 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fsuambs
    Bonnie, it must feel great to be done. Congrats! My diamond is a blue diamond. My dad gave it to my mom, and Josh had it reset in the micropave band. My wedding band is exactly the same. I can't to get married so I can wear it!
    Thanks Linhy!
    Nicola, thanks for the warm welcome. We will be visiting other resorts as well as Riu Palace Las Americas. I just e-mailed my TA this morning for suggestions. I'll be sure to let you girls know.
    Peterpanpixiedust, congrats on your contract for Dreams. Josh proposed to me at a Dreams in Nuevo Vallarta and it was wonderful. As far as surviving graduate school while working, chairing a committee in Junior League, and planning a wedding. Well, it's tough but I love everything I'm doing. When things get difficult, try to stay positive and remind yourself that there is a reason for doing all of it. When I'm sleep deprived which is often, I remind myself I can sleep when I'm dead. It will all be worth it! If you ever need to vent, I'm here! I also figured having a destination would be less stressful. It is to a certain extent but I'm a little bit of a "control freak," and we plan on doing a lot of things on our own like invitations. Get well soon!
    fsuambs,

Your ring is gorgeous!! and I really like the antique micropav© style. I am very happy to be OVER with my studies as in no more sleepness nights and no more 8 hours exams. However, I am thinking about going to teach part time soon ( I guess I miss school...lol)

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#372 Andy&Cris

Andy&Cris
    • Banned
    • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mischaka
      yeah...I've been trying to pre-book everything and nothing is available yet. sucks cause I want to make a payment just so I know for sure everything is a go!!
      You should check these girl she is my wedding planner she´s like an angel for me!!!! and I'm sure she can get you everything, she knows a lot of people there... her name is Andrea Garcia and her email is andrea_weddings@hotmail.com
      She has a wedding coordination fee and she will take care of everything you need
      Good luck!!

Cristina

#373 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
      • Banned
      • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:34 AM

The thing is for Spring-Summer 2011, most of the airlines will not have their flight schedule til Sept 2010, unless ur wedding coordinator works for an airline...otherwise s/he can't do pretty much about it, for over 300 guests, u can rent the whole plane, so no problemo of booking way in advanced. therefore I think I will do my site visit, book the wedding package and photographers and videographer...and get the travel package later....
        Based on my obervations (60+ months of experience, maybe because I am a portfolio analyst, sometimes I plot charts to show it to my fianc©! He got used to my over-analytical mind.)most of the the travel package will go down in price 2 months before the travel date, as the wholesellers are trying to sell as much as they can...and then price will firm up during the last month, because they know u wanna go there (don't wait for last minute deals)! With some exception like extreme bad weather in Canada that made everyone wanna goto mexico to get some sun one year.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#374 Linhy

Linhy
        • 237 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:31 AM

I'm so excited! I think I found the right dress. Going to check it out again with my mom!

#375 Linhy

Linhy
          • 237 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:43 AM

Yeah I agree with you prettypigpig. Being a financial analyst. I've been plotting my chart as well hahaa. Its funny! But I am online everything checking out prices and with every season.

#376 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:06 AM

FutureMrsYak - Congrats, that is wicked news!! You seem to have alot sorted. Lovely! Wow it's all happening! So excited for you...

Linhy - Oooo let us know how you get on with your dress!!

CeeCee76 - Yes we defo need more reasons to wear the dress ha ha! x

#377 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
              • 372 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:57 AM

The wedding is only 10 months away, I feel like I have sooo much to do still! Including planning the AHR which is like a whole nother wedding!

#378 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:07 AM

10 months will fly by!! So happy for you! We have also got to book our AHR. We have been to view a few places for this but we have one more to look at and then we will put our deposit down. Our AHR will probably be booked before Mexico, hee hee!

Good luck!

#379 Mischaka

Mischaka
                  • 969 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

I have a TA...she's great. but she advised me to wait until the prices for the resort come down a bit. and less than a year...yikes!!!! I have yet to send my STD's they are practically done!!!

#380 Linhy

Linhy
                    • 237 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

Upload your STD!! I want to see Mischaka!

michelle2011- will do! How's your wedding planning coming along?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users