Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#341 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hi everyone :-)
    peterpanpixiedust, Congrats on getting your contract... thats fantastic. Gosh you sound like a busy girl.... hope your cold goes soon x

Linhy... I cant access your website for some reason, it just opens up a blank page... maybe i'll get to see it another time?
    is anyone else having this problem?

Tifuhhknee... Your ring is stunning, very unusual, ive never seen an E ring like it... wow :-)

AishaB... it would be good if you could let us look at the hand fasting ceremony, i have never heard of this either and I just love new and different things :-)

#342 CeeCee76

• 235 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

I'm so far behind everyone else. I'm so busy with buying a home, selling my current one and grad school. Whoa! I promised FI I wouldn't bother him too much about the wedding, but now I'm wishing I didn't promise him that. I do have the contract signed at the resort, so I'm happy about that. I need to get cracking on our website, so I can send the STD's. I like the free postcards, that so in budget.

I’m also using the hotel photographer along with Nicyx and cjboarder13. I’m hoping like Nicyx that the family and friends coming along will take some awesome pictures too. I’m not a huge photograph person, so the basics works for me, plus the dreadful budget! I’m hoping my WC will provide some samples of their work. I’ve seen Moon Palace photogs, but no Sun Palace ones.
      ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#343 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

I just saw that you reported a post asking how come you couldn't post your profile photos, please do a search in the "how to's" section and you will see a number of threads dedicated to this subject.

Also, if you search for TA info there are quite a few threads on that too.

The FAQ link in my siggy is a great place to start to learn the forum! Check it out and if you still have questions, do a search and post your question in the most appropriate thread.

Happy planning!
        Originally Posted by Linhy
        Does anyone have a really good TA that I can use thats in the US? I can't find a good one yet.

#344 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

Tifuhhknee - that ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have less than a year and I swear I get nervous everyday. lol it's coming too fast!!! I haven't even tried on a dress!!!

#345 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

Trust me you are not far behind everyone else as I am. I haven't booked my venue nor have I really done anything else. All we have done is decided to get married, that its going to be a destination wedding and I have created our website, which I haven't published as yet, cause actually I haven't finished it completely as yet.

I've been busy with my new nephew and job hunting and everything else that comes up. But this forum has been really good in helping me to prioritize and realize all the work that I need to get done.
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#346 prettypigpig

• Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

wow, only 20 hours away, I felt like I left the forum for 1 week!
              Tifuhhknee: Stunning ring again! I like the style.
              So far, we want to get married in June, after the CFA exam (yes, my fianc© decided to torture himself for 3 yrs) and the school year finish usually in the late June (for guests with kids or guests who are teachers)...but then I heard that June is the rainy season...hmmmm...

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#347 FutureMrsYak

• 372 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee76
                We thought about having a New Years Eve wedding also, actually it was my choice date, but he picked 1-11-11, so I changed my mind. I a New Years Eve wedding would be cool!

Just wanted to let you know since you are my date twin! I heard the other day that the 1's are a great number and mean a great new beginning!

I told the cashier at CVS the wedding date and she told me that so I figured I would share with you!! : )

#348 Linhy

• 237 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

Nicyx- here check it out again and let me know.

#349 prettypigpig

• Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

Yeah 1-11-2011 is a good day according to the chinese calendar!

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#350 Linhy

• 237 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

So here's the thing ladies!! I've been looking at prices for January. For those that are having their weddings in January. I looked into obitz tonight and prices are release 1-23 but the 24th won't be release until this upcoming week. So the travel agent I was somewhat working with told me prices aren't out yet. Does anyone have the same issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users