Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3481 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

p.s. you dont in any way need photoshop!!!!

#3482 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

Bonnie- Great pictures! You must be excited to give them to your so to be husband! And I can't believe your wedding is just around the corner. When do you leave?

Nicola- got to see some of the pro photos you posted on Facebook! Such beautiful colors and you look like you had such a great wedding :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3483 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

I am leaving on July 2nd!!! I didn't notice it is so close..until this morning...lol!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3484 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Bonnie- Great pictures! You must be excited to give them to your so to be husband! And I can't believe your wedding is just around the corner. When do you leave?

Nicola- got to see some of the pro photos you posted on Facebook! Such beautiful colors and you look like you had such a great wedding :)

Thanks so much, i love looking at our pix, they make me so happy, it really was the best day of our lives (as you will know from yours) :-) xx

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

I am leaving on July 2nd!!! I didn't notice it is so close..until this morning...lol!

OMG.... WOW, its your turn, definatly not long now Bonnie xx

#3485 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

Thx Girls...I can't wait for his reaction! lol

Yes, I realized...it is getting closer and closer...and I have so much to do!!! lol

Bonnie

#3486 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
          • 144 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the info. We are deciding if we want to have a dj or not. We really don't want to spend much on music since we are not having many guests. DJ doremixx is also our resort's default dj.

Vanessa,

DJ Doremixx is actually the default DJ at my resort, Royal PDC, the resort charges $850 for DJ and $150 for fireworks.  If I go with an external DJ, I would have pay $350 of external vendor fee on top of whatever the DJ charges.  The lite up floor is $750, and confetti canon is $70.  My FI was a DJ, so technically speaking he can do it, but I really want to have the fireworks at our first dance...so..he checked DJ Doremixx's equipments and reviews, and we decided to go with them. 

Attached Files

#3487 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:38 AM

Vanessa,

we were also on the same boat, we don't have tons of guests, and most of them are old.....(yes..old and not very dancing type!), so we skipped the lite up floor...because it is nice to have it, but we prefer to put the money on our honeymoon. 

Bonnie

#3488 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
              • 144 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

Sounds like a good idea for you. We are still working on our guest list so once we send out the invitations and get replies, we will make our final decision..

Vanessa,

we were also on the same boat, we don't have tons of guests, and most of them are old.....(yes..old and not very dancing type!), so we skipped the lite up floor...because it is nice to have it, but we prefer to put the money on our honeymoon. 

#3489 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:15 PM

Girls....

9 Days left...I am so excited!  However, I haven't write my vows...yet!  Last night, FI read me his..and I got teary eyes....

Oh man..the bar is high now!

Oh did I mentioned that our lazy a$$ postmen are on strike!!! argh!! unacceptable, they should just privatize that service and put those lazy bum bums on the street! They earn $23 per hour, plenty and bankable holidays ..and still NOT ENOUGH and UNHAPPY?!?! come on!

Bonnie

#3490 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

Girls....

9 Days left...I am so excited!  However, I haven't write my vows...yet!  Last night, FI read me his..and I got teary eyes....

Oh man..the bar is high now!

Oh did I mentioned that our lazy a$$ postmen are on strike!!! argh!! unacceptable, they should just privatize that service and put those lazy bum bums on the street! They earn $23 per hour, plenty and bankable holidays ..and still NOT ENOUGH and UNHAPPY?!?! come on!

Soooooo excited for you Bonnie! Your gonna have a fantastic time, i can't wait to hear all about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users