Jump to content

Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3311 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,914 posts

    Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:00 PM


     

    Originally Posted by mexbride83 

    Prettypigpig - that is so pretty! Definitely perfect for a hot summer night. I have been searching for a colorful maxi dress to wear, but now I'm leaning more towards short now, due to the heat (we're May). 

     

    Nicy - thank you:) One of my bridesmaids actually loved her dress so much that she emailed me that she bought it in dark green and wore it for New Years! It's good to know they'll have a dress they like. I've had to wear some awful bridesmaids dresses in my past. Though none as bad as these: http://www.uglydress.com/

     

    Jackpoos - do you mean 2012?? Feb 9 and 10, 2011 are already past:) My birthday is the 9th though - is that yours or your fiance's?? A great day regardless!!



    I dont blame you BM for buying one... they are gorgeous, Haha, i love that site, made me chuckle... LOL.... can you believe brides actually pick them dresses for their BM's.... I think i may have to outright refuse!!! Haha :-)

     

    xx



    Originally Posted by jackpoos 

    Hi there everyone am also a 2011 bride.We booked ours last week getting married at the Melia Cayo Guillermo in Cuba :-) We are waiting for our wedding date to come through at the min.Weve said two dates the 9th or 10th Feb 2011.Mine and the other halfs birthday lol.All the plans coming on really well.Already got my dress.The fella's clothing picked out.Congrats everyone and good luck in planning ur big days :-)



    Welcome and congratulations x My mum and dads wedding anniversary is the 10th Feb :-) x



    #3312 prettypigpig

    prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

      Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:32 PM

      for maxidress, H&M has a few nice ones, I bought 2 for my honeymoon trip! LOL I know I know...I am a shopaholic!  For fancier taste, BCBG also has a few long silk flowy dresses.


      Bonnie

      Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen


      #3313 Nan

      Nan
      • Member
      • 599 posts

        Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:27 AM



        Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

        for maxidress, H&M has a few nice ones, I bought 2 for my honeymoon trip! LOL I know I know...I am a shopaholic!  For fancier taste, BCBG also has a few long silk flowy dresses.

        Bonnie:

         

        I absolutely love this dress! ANd the shoes! Are you also getting those?   

        H&M have got beautiful dresses this season! and for my honeymoon I bought one at BCBG on sale! Great buy!
         


        Nan and Erik forever!!!

        #3314 Nan

        Nan
        • Member
        • 599 posts

          Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:12 AM

          Bonnnie I remember you posted some pics of your luggage tags? There´s someone in the May 2011 thread who was looking for ideas and I wanted to post yours but I couldn´t find them! maybe it wasn´t you... Made with green coloured stripes....

           

          WELL IF THAT WAS YOU, POST THEM AGAIN WILL YA?


          Nan and Erik forever!!!

          #3315 Nan

          Nan
          • Member
          • 599 posts

            Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

             

            Dear friends:

             

            Are you having a rehearsal dinner or lunch or just rehearsing before the wedding?  I don´t know if I should have mine a couple of days before or the night before? I want something very casual and inspiring! Any ideas?

             

             

             

             

             

             


            Nan and Erik forever!!!

            #3316 BrideMoka

            BrideMoka
            • Jr. Member
            • 155 posts

              Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:47 PM

              2011 is here OMG It is going so fast my wedding is in August, I've been engaged for over a year and I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Congrats all your 2011 Brides!!!!!



              #3317 BrideMoka

              BrideMoka
              • Jr. Member
              • 155 posts

                Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

                I ask my WC to arrange a rehersal dinner, we will do a quick run through then have dinner, to thank everyone and hand out the gifts!!! so excited

                 

                Originally Posted by Nan 

                 

                Dear friends:

                 

                Are you having a rehearsal dinner or lunch or just rehearsing before the wedding?  I don´t know if I should have mine a couple of days before or the night before? I want something very casual and inspiring! Any ideas?

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 





                #3318 BrideMoka

                BrideMoka
                • Jr. Member
                • 155 posts

                  Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:53 PM


                  lol my FI is the same way, he thinks I am obsessed with the wedding planning so I said ok you do it, lol after that I never heard another complaint! lol
                   

                  Originally Posted by Janet1480 


                   




                  #3319 Janet1480

                  Janet1480
                  • Member
                  • 709 posts

                    Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

                    LOL!! My FI is really not saying anything anymore and he LOVES all the extra video game time he is getting while i am on these forums or online shopping and planning :P boys will be boys

                     

                    Originally Posted by BrideMoka 


                    lol my FI is the same way, he thinks I am obsessed with the wedding planning so I said ok you do it, lol after that I never heard another complaint! lol
                     


                     



                    Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


                    #3320 murmel

                    murmel
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 1,407 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

                    Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:21 AM



                    Originally Posted by Nan 

                    Bonnnie I remember you posted some pics of your luggage tags? There´s someone in the May 2011 thread who was looking for ideas and I wanted to post yours but I couldn´t find them! maybe it wasn´t you... Made with green coloured stripes....

                     

                    WELL IF THAT WAS YOU, POST THEM AGAIN WILL YA?

                    I think they might have been mine.

                    http://www.bestdesti...nd-instructions


                     


                    Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

                     

                    Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

                     

                    Official Azul Sensatori thread:

                    http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

                     

                    Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

                    http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users