Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3291 mexbride83

mexbride83
  • 309 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

My MOH got married a year and a couple of months ago and STILL has wedding withdrawal... therefore she's been very involved in helping out with mine. Maybe you all can do that and help out with planning a friends wedding after yours is over??:)  It's been the greatest thing ever for me because I'm in grad school and too busy to deal with little details, so her and my mom actually have meetings and do a lot of the planning just the two of them! I admittedly have done very little myself, so no chance of withdrawals for me. I'll be too busy celebrating the free time that comes with being DONE with grad school... and then looking for a job, ugh.

I got two exciting things recently! The first is our wedding thank you cards. This is a good friend's shop and she custom designed these just for us, the only input I gave her was our colors. I LOVE them!  sample1.jpg

#3292 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

OH MY! I seriously LOVE

My MOH got married a year and a couple of months ago and STILL has wedding withdrawal... therefore she's been very involved in helping out with mine. Maybe you all can do that and help out with planning a friends wedding after yours is over??:)  It's been the greatest thing ever for me because I'm in grad school and too busy to deal with little details, so her and my mom actually have meetings and do a lot of the planning just the two of them! I admittedly have done very little myself, so no chance of withdrawals for me. I'll be too busy celebrating the free time that comes with being DONE with grad school... and then looking for a job, ugh.

I got two exciting things recently! The first is our wedding thank you cards. This is a good friend's shop and she custom designed these just for us, the only input I gave her was our colors. I LOVE them!  sample1.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#3293 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

Mexbride, cant wait to see your cards, they will be gorgeous no doubt :-) And as Janet has said that necklace is stunning, its really lovely, hope we get to see it along side the dress :-) It is beautiful x

#3294 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:53 AM

Beautiful necklace :o) x

#3295 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:28 AM

Girls whats happened to Linhy?? she's been gone for months now. Hope she's ok :o(

#3296 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

Yeah, i asked the same question a few months ago, i even sent her a PM byut never got a response :-( I hope she ok too... x

#3297 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Yeah, i asked the same question a few months ago, i even sent her a PM byut never got a response :-( I hope she ok too... x

She was always on here wasn't she? Can you remember when she was due to get married? i hope she's ok too x

#3298 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

She was always on here wasn't she? Can you remember when she was due to get married? i hope she's ok too x

I think it was January.... bet she all married now :-) It would be lovely to know if she is x

#3299 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:41 AM

I think her date was Jan 22!  I am sure she is busy taking care of her new hubby! LOL

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3300 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

I think her date was Jan 22!  I am sure she is busy taking care of her new hubby! LOL

Aww really she's a MRS now then. Would be nice to hear from her and how her day went! Oh well sure she's happy :o) x 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users