Jump to content

Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3261 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

    Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

    Nan..

     

    btw..I love the tequila shot set!


    Bonnie

    Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen


    #3262 Nan

    Nan
    • Member
    • 599 posts

      Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:07 AM



      Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

      Nan..

       

      btw..I love the tequila shot set!


      Thank you! Isn´t   it colourful? And I love everybody toasting the "mexican way" and then taking  the set home as gifts!  As for the food.. I also had the same concerns you have but the caterer promised to  prepare  a very soft and light version. We are aslo having some salads just in case some people don´t want to be that adventurous.


      Nan and Erik forever!!!

      #3263 Nan

      Nan
      • Member
      • 599 posts

        Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:11 AM



        Originally Posted by Nicyx 

        nan, what can i say..... WOW... thanks for posing this, what a lovely insight to your wedding and what a beautiful sounding locaton & the pix you have posted are beautiful... What a gorgeous gorgeous place to get married x Thanks for sharing x


        I have to thank you all for all the advice I have got  from this forum!  I´m really glad you liked my review. I still have some more things that I have to decide... it´s like the never ending story!!LOL


        Nan and Erik forever!!!

        #3264 primavera

        primavera
        • Jr. Member
        • 428 posts

          Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

          We have officially changed our wedding date and I feel really happy about it! Now to send out invites to let everyone know.

           


          April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

          #3265 Nicyx

          Nicyx
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,914 posts

            Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

            After months of trying to decide what to do and where to go i have finally

             

            BOOKED THE APARTMENT IN EDINBURGH TONIGHT..... ITS OFFICIAL..... MY HEN DO IS HAPPENING :-)

             

            2 nights in Edinburgh

            9 of us going up on the fri night....

            Night in with the girls, lots of alcohol, if we go out we go out if we stay in we stay in.....

            then shopping, visit to Edinburgh Castle & Dungeons on the sat day then we'll do lunch :)

            then on the sat night meeting my FSIL as she lives nr Edinburgh, another friend coming up & another friend who lives in Edinburgh comin out for "MAD" night out :)

             

            So glad its booked now... just need April to hurry up :-) x



            #3266 murmel

            murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

            Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

            Nan,

             

            your site inspection looks amazing! Where exactly by Tulum is it? Love your local menu! Sounds like so much fun :)

            You mentioned about guests needed transport from the airport. I can highly recommend Lomas. We arranged a lot of our guests private transfers through them and they were amazing!

             

            Originally Posted by Nicyx 

            After months of trying to decide what to do and where to go i have finally

             

            BOOKED THE APARTMENT IN EDINBURGH TONIGHT..... ITS OFFICIAL..... MY HEN DO IS HAPPENING :-)

             

            2 nights in Edinburgh

            9 of us going up on the fri night....

            Night in with the girls, lots of alcohol, if we go out we go out if we stay in we stay in.....

            then shopping, visit to Edinburgh Castle & Dungeons on the sat day then we'll do lunch :)

            then on the sat night meeting my FSIL as she lives nr Edinburgh, another friend coming up & another friend who lives in Edinburgh comin out for "MAD" night out :)

             

            So glad its booked now... just need April to hurry up :-) x

            Have fun! Enjoy yourself and have a shot for me LOL :)


            Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

             

            Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

             

            Official Azul Sensatori thread:

            http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

             

            Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

            http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


            #3267 Nan

            Nan
            • Member
            • 599 posts

              Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:07 AM



              Originally Posted by murmel 

              Nan,

               

              your site inspection looks amazing! Where exactly by Tulum is it? Love your local menu! Sounds like so much fun :)

              You mentioned about guests needed transport from the airport. I can highly recommend Lomas. We arranged a lot of our guests private transfers through them and they were amazing!

               

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nicyx 

              After months of trying to decide what to do and where to go i have finally

               

              BOOKED THE APARTMENT IN EDINBURGH TONIGHT..... ITS OFFICIAL..... MY HEN DO IS HAPPENING :-)

               

              2 nights in Edinburgh

              9 of us going up on the fri night....

              Night in with the girls, lots of alcohol, if we go out we go out if we stay in we stay in.....

              then shopping, visit to Edinburgh Castle & Dungeons on the sat day then we'll do lunch :)

              then on the sat night meeting my FSIL as she lives nr Edinburgh, another friend coming up & another friend who lives in Edinburgh comin out for "MAD" night out :)

               

              So glad its booked now... just need April to hurry up :-) x

              Have fun! Enjoy yourself and have a shot for me LOL :)


              Nicyx: have fun!!!

               

              Murmel: 

              The private villa is located  in a secluded beach area on the north end of the Tankah Bay road next to Soliman bay. (before Tulum).

              As for the transfers, Julieta my WC  is taking care of everything  personally with each guest group as I can´t  deal with aprox. 80 people´s arrivals!

               


              Nan and Erik forever!!!

              #3268 murmel

              murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

              Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:50 AM



              Originally Posted by Nan 

              Nicyx: have fun!!!

               

              Murmel: 

              The private villa is located  in a secluded beach area on the north end of the Tankah Bay road next to Soliman bay. (before Tulum).

              As for the transfers, Julieta my WC  is taking care of everything  personally with each guest group as I can´t  deal with aprox. 80 people´s arrivals!

               

              Sounds beautiful Nan! It's going to be a lot of fun :)

               


              Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

               

              Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

               

              Official Azul Sensatori thread:

              http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

               

              Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

              http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


              #3269 Nicyx

              Nicyx
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,914 posts

                Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

                rrrrrr, thanks ladies xxx



                #3270 Nan

                Nan
                • Member
                • 599 posts

                  Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

                   I´m trying to get some of our friends to stay with us a couple of days after the wedding and before we  start our honeymoon! This is how it would go if they accept...

                   

                   

                   Afer the wedding My FI and me together with ten other friends are getting a two day extension   to  our initial trip  due to  an excellent fare that we could get through  my WC  and www.cancungreatestours.mex.tl

                   

                  We will set off in Tulum towards CANCUN for a guided visit to the Tequila Museum, we are getting to try the different types of tequila, which I´m sure by that time in our getaway we will be experts already! LOL!

                   

                  After that, we  are going on a Night boat experience around the lagoon, cocktail included (more booze). And  we will be dropped off in  two or three  oceanfront apartments to spend the night.

                   

                   After sunbathing all day  we will be picked up in the  evening  to go on “Partyopolis” which is a  party tour to the hottest clubs in town ( booze again?)! The great thing to me is that a van will be waiting  outside    to drive us  all  sound and safe to the apartments.

                   

                  My FI and his GMs  are crazy about this ¡ They even have begun to come up with ideas!. They who have only complained so far as to how much me and my friends talk about the wedding planning! hahaha


                  Nan and Erik forever!!!




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users