3537 replies to this topic

#3181 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:23 PM

Thanks girls! We are so excited, it's the house we've been waiting for!

Originally Posted by primavera 

Congrats Murmel!! My year is off to a great start too with a job offer and move to another state. I'm just crossing my fingers that they will give me the week off for our wedding....yikes!

Congratulations on the new job! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get the time off for your wedding! When and where is the big move?

Good luck!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3182 Less is more

Less is more
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

Congrats murmel on the upcomming wedding and your new house.  Once you get back you'll get carried into your house by your husband!! SOOOO happy for you.

Originally Posted by murmel 

Thanks girls! We are so excited, it's the house we've been waiting for!

Quote:

Congrats Murmel!! My year is off to a great start too with a job offer and move to another state. I'm just crossing my fingers that they will give me the week off for our wedding....yikes!

Congratulations on the new job! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get the time off for your wedding! When and where is the big move?

Good luck!

Congrats on the new job.  That is sweet and i"m sure you'll be able to get the time off. 

#3183 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hanna that's fantastic! From Texax to where? Still doing the same thing?

Thanks Lisa! To Florida, can't wait! I will go back to marketing, not that I really ever left haha! Totally new industry though so it will be exciting! I talked to HR yesterday and they said there would be no problem to get the week off for our wedding, yay!! Now I just have to get back to the planning, I feel like I haven't done a thing.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3184 mexbride83

mexbride83
      • 309 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

Congrats on the new house Murmel and the new job Primavera! Sounds like everyone's 2011 is off to a great start:)

Mine is also wonderful because we just won the NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!! Woohoo Auburn... WAR EAGLE!!! (American college football, for the UK brides, haha. We live and breathe it here in the south!) And we have a day off due to some freezing rain, so I get to spend a day on the couch recovering from the celebrations. 

011111-sicover.jpg

#3185 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
        • 166 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

Congrats on your engagement! We are getting married in August 2011 and I feel like the time has been flying by since we got engaged in September.

We picked Maui for our destination and have had mixed reactions from our families but think it is the right decision for us. Good luck planning!

#3186 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

That's awesome Hannah. I used to live in Clearwater FLA near Tampa. Still have family and friends there as well. What part are you moving to? No worries, plenty of time still.

Quote:

Thanks Lisa! To Florida, can't wait! I will go back to marketing, not that I really ever left haha! Totally new industry though so it will be exciting! I talked to HR yesterday and they said there would be no problem to get the week off for our wedding, yay!! Now I just have to get back to the planning, I feel like I haven't done a thing.

#3187 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

Thanks Mexbride!!

Lisa, we will be in Ft. Lauderdale. I am just waiting for the final papers, exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. So much to do with the move and the wedding and then adjusting to a new job. Yikes!

Quote:

That's awesome Hannah. I used to live in Clearwater FLA near Tampa. Still have family and friends there as well. What part are you moving to? No worries, plenty of time still.

Quote:

#3188 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:11 AM

I am sure you will do fabulous! So exciting! Thank god they accomodated you for the wedding.

#3189 primavera

primavera
                • 428 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:13 AM

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to have to move it to Florida, that would have been so much more expensive and I would have to start all over with finding a new venue etc.

#3190 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

Great to hear you'll get your wedding week off! And I know you'll handle all the extra pressure with ease. Hope you get the papers soon, and good luck with the move and wedding planning!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users