prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:38 PM

Yeap, it is too trendy.  I prefer to have smth more classic

Originally Posted by Nan 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

hmmm..back to a more normal wedding topic (ok, I find diet is more a lifestyle topic and some brides are more motivated to make a change in order to look good in their dress and bikini), have u girls pick the first dance song yet?

So far I like The Look of Love (not the version sang by the tranny Diana Krall, but the original version), The Blower's Daughter, and When Stars Go Blue.

My first song?    As with the rest of my things.... I keep changing my mind! I lke Michael Bubl© but I guess it´s too "trendy" right now. I want something romantic, that´s for sure.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3112 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Just wana say "MERRY CHRISTAMS EVERYONE"

FI's bady today so just on my way out.....

Enjoy the festivities girls

Lots of love x

#3113 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
      • Site Supporter
      • 144 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

For the first dance I think I may be going with Brian McKnight's "Still in Love". I cry when I hear it :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6PAO59YKKe4 

#3114 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
        • 279 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:43 PM

Merry Christmas, ladies! 

Miss chatting -- started a new job on Monday and there's just not enough hrs in the day.  Our wedding is in three weeks -- AAHH!!!

Have a blessed and healthy holiday & new year. XOXO

#3115 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:03 AM

I know...but weird thing is the mouse, the monkey and those calorie counting people featured on Oprah..they don't look like STARVED at all, and they look lean and healthy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nan 

Quote:

heehee I don't like to eat bread and lactose intolerant, so I don't like pizza.  I can eat steak tartar with roquette lettuce/ sashimi with seaweed salad everyday!   no fries, no pasta, no bread, no rice, no fruit, because I just don't like to eat them. 

Well, the reason of no research on it, like I said, 99.99% of mom would stuff their kids in the morning, therefore, it would be hard to find a good sample size of breakfast deprived kids to begin with, then control their food intake, and measure if it is statistically significant. 

Secondly, I don't think food companies lobbied government would fund such a research. Duh~ of course, Kellogs and General Mills would love people to eat complex carbs every morning, noon, afternoon and night.  Just like no research/thesis on how to beat the market from the Finance faculty, because those who found the way would NEVER publish their research.  LOL  Thus, all we found in the research world are usually very repetitive topics with similar conclusions, breakthroughs and contrarians are rare nowadays.

Well, Nan, according to my old copy of Economist, it is very creepy.  The constantly starved rat died around the same age as normally fed rats die, but it didn't have any signs of aging on its apperances, no white fur, no aging signs in its organs too.  Not sure if it can be applied on a human.

Bonnie:

If I´m going to die at the same age as a starved person (no aging signs on her) I will continue eating my heart out as I don´t care if I get greys and wrinkles LOL! You know what I mean!

Bonnie:

I know... I´m just kidding. I look lean and healthy myself... no wonder!! I´m young!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3116 Nan

Nan
            • 599 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

Merry Christmas to you all!! Enjoy the holiday season. Our last being singles!!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3117 Nan

Nan
              • 599 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

Christmas_decoration_ball_ribbon-christmas.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3118 mexbride83

mexbride83
                • 309 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Hope you all have wonderful days:)

#3119 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season! And best wishes for the New Year!

Good luck to all the January brides (including me and my gigantic to do list LOL)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3120 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                  • Banned
                  • 630 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

Less than 1 month to go!!!  How scary and exciting at the same time.  Best of luck with your gigantic to do list :-)  Looks like you have a big group going at 63!

Originally Posted by murmel 

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season! And best wishes for the New Year!

Good luck to all the January brides (including me and my gigantic to do list LOL)

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users