#3051 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Nicola,

Your dress is so lovely! 

Nan,

Only the white ones got rhinestones, the pink one doesn't.

I read on Zappos about how comfy they are, I guess they aren't made for the whole day walking and standing.  I will add gel pads. heehee but hey even the Cole Haan Nike Air ones aren't that comfy if I wear them and walk for 20 mins, so I guess I will bring a pair of platform flipflops for plan B.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3052 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

Bonnie:

you have everything under control!! How do you do it!!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3053 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
      • Banned
      • 1,034 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

Nan,

I put 2 hours everyday into wedding planning just like when I was studying for my CFA.  Sometimes just surfing on the net, sometimes cutting papers for my invitations and rsvp cards, sometimes making organza flowers for the corsage.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3054 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Nan,

I put 2 hours everyday into wedding planning just like when I was studying for my CFA.  Sometimes just surfing on the net, sometimes cutting papers for my invitations and rsvp cards, sometimes making organza flowers for the corsage.

Bonnie:

No wonder you know about EVERYTHING!!!! I do about 40 minutes a day and sometimes not even that! Two hours a day have made you a "pro". I will sure ask you any doubt I may have....

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#3055 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

I may have found a place for shoes.(I am trying to find turquoise heels) Anyway living in Brampton there are tons of Indian dress stores and to my surprise they carry shoes to match all the beautiful bright saris, etc. Found a shop and will go back today to check the colors! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3056 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

Now being a bramptonian why didn't I think of that lol I have tried the flea markets and saw some stuff but nothing I loved so I can't wait to hear what you find and where cause I you know we have the same color scheme! :) Any info you get please share!

#3057 murmel

murmel
            • 1,407 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Now being a bramptonian why didn't I think of that lol I have tried the flea markets and saw some stuff but nothing I loved so I can't wait to hear what you find and where cause I you know we have the same color scheme! :) Any info you get please share!

Lisa, the store I went to was in the little strip mall Steeles/Mclaughlin. They actually had about 4-5 styles of turquoise. But the only ones tall enough for me, were not cut to fit my foot. However they had some really nice green ones. They also had tons of really nice jewelery (mostly set with yellow gold tones-can't remember if you had white or yellow gold). So I didn't buy shoes, but I did buy some beautiful braclets ($10)! I will keep searching and let you know :)

#3058 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
            • 376 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Nicyx - beautiful dress!!

Bonnie - I had no idea Zappos shipped to Canada, thanks for that info!  Cute shoes too btw

#3059 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

Congrats on the bracelet purchase! I might check it out the next time I am there cause that is the exact mall where I get my eyebrows threaded! If i come across anything I will keep you posted also! Just finished my template for my table numbers and my placecards. And I think I have decided on my centerpieces too!!! Yay I actually feel like I have accomplished something in the last couple of weeks.

Question for ya! Was wondering if you knew anyone who can do a logo etching on shot glasses. I bought some the other day and wanted to get this done. If not I may just put a sticker logo that can be removed and then the guests can use them at home too without the personalization on them.

Originally Posted by murmel 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lisadias 

Lisa, the store I went to was in the little strip mall Steeles/Mclaughlin. They actually had about 4-5 styles of turquoise. But the only ones tall enough for me, were not cut to fit my foot. However they had some really nice green ones. They also had tons of really nice jewelery (mostly set with yellow gold tones-can't remember if you had white or yellow gold). So I didn't buy shoes, but I did buy some beautiful braclets ($10)! I will keep searching and let you know :)

#3060 murmel

murmel
                • 1,407 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

Unfortuantely I don't know where to get glass etched. The only thing I can think of is those engraving stores in the mall- Things Engraved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users