Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2981 bride2bdebbie

bride2bdebbie
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

ha ha Bonnie, I'm with you!! If I find something I love I'll buy it in every color.

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

I am serious, when there is doubt..and undecided, just buy both.

I do have the same style of clothes in different colors ( the same trench coat in 3 different color and same shirt or same top in 4 colors, same shoes in 2 colors), because I just couldn't decide which color to pick...they all looked good to me! lol

My FI was a bit shocked at the begining, and now he is just got used to it.

Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011

#2982 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:44 PM

Erin,

Go check Forever 21 or H&M, I got mine at Forever 21, paid $7-8 for it!  If you want smth unique, you can check Etsy.

I posted mine like 200 pages ago, here is a pic of it.

Attached Files

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2983 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
      • Banned
      • 1,034 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

I think we can find a lot of good deals after the xmas season, like ribbons, giftbags...shoes..dresses...makeups...I love the year-end or holiday sales!

oups...forgot to attach the pic...heehee

IMG_0521a.jpg

Bonnie

#2984 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
        • 282 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

That's a good idea... I've been looking at ETSY, but of course returns are hard and there is no trying stuff on.  Plus, some things are pricey so buying two isn't an option.  But I know EXACTLY what you mean about buying two of things.  I have a cardigan in a couple of colors that I love...one just wasn't enough :)

I love your fascinator too - ahhh!  Too many choices :)

June 14, 2011 <3
          Photographer:Sascha Gluck
          Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
          Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
          Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#2985 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:21 AM

Bonnie.. your flower is gorgeous :-)

I was going to have a flower but recently i have changed my mind (again) and i think im going to have a hair comb instead, i know of someone who makes jewellrey and had her look for something starfishy (but not tacky) which she has so im going to get her to do me a comb which i want to wear with a veil (wich is a relativley new decision as i never wanted a veil originally either) x

#2986 Nan

Nan
            • 599 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

a discreet veil is a MUSt for me. 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2987 ashley1316

ashley1316
              • 353 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

i am so stuck as to just what to do with my hair. i am getting married in punta cana, and if i remember correctly from being there 2 yrs ago, my hair didnt want to do anything! i tried to curly it, it would fall. i dont know i want it down either cause it will be july and HOT. so torn.

I love the flower peices thou. so i wanna try something with that.

#2988 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                • Banned
                • 223 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

Sounds like an updo is right for you!!! (hahaha that rhymed).

Originally Posted by ashley1316 

i am so stuck as to just what to do with my hair. i am getting married in punta cana, and if i remember correctly from being there 2 yrs ago, my hair didnt want to do anything! i tried to curly it, it would fall. i dont know i want it down either cause it will be july and HOT. so torn.

#2989 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by ashley1316 

My hair is curly so it goes wild when there´s humidity, that´s why  I´m having a professional do it for me. A casual updo or something to keep it away from my face.I

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2990 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

In general, I think updos are more suitable, given the humidity and the wind factor. 

BTW, is anyone marrying at the Grand Princess? it blew up and killed a few Canucks, my friends and my FI's boss stayed there a few weeks ago, and they were shocked when they saw the news.

Bonnie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users