Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2781 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yes, aswell as wanting somewhere slightly different to get married, when we 1st started looking we also found out that FI's sis was pregnant and then we also had to look for somewhere child friendly :-) The Paraiso Beach looks wonderful though :-) x

#2782 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:16 AM

I can´t imagine a wedding without kids!! I have 5 nieces and nephews and I want them all at my special day!

On another story....Still waiting for my invites to get finished!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2783 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Nan 

I can´t imagine a wedding without kids!! I have 5 nieces and nephews and I want them all at my special day!

On another story....Still waiting for my invites to get finished!!

I know what you mean... Bit of a long story really but to cut it short, we thought it would just be us going abroad when we got married so in he beginning there were no restrictions... then fantastically Stephens sis and hubby said they would come without a doubt... we were over the monn and then thought maybe we should look at somewhere else coz of cost BUT then brilliantly Karen told us she was pregnant... which was the clinch for us as there is no way we would get married with out Am©lie there, We love kids and wouldnt have it any other way, Also we though my sis my be able to save to come after chatting and ofcourse would bring my beautiful nephew.... BUT then she found out she was pregnant again which was fab news and i would love them all there but unfortunatly they cant afford to come now :-(

(Im praying i win the lotto so i can get them there!!!)

xox

#2784 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:57 AM

The lotto woud also be the solution for a lot of my wishes!!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2785 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:07 AM

I must check the Euro millions for last night..... Hmmmmm, what are the chances eh? Well you gotta be in it to win it as they say!!!! x

Going to ben ordering my bouquet jewells today and some favours, ive hardly done anything for the last few weeks so i need to get my butt in to gear and stop being lazy... this is the weekend for it think :-)

xox

#2786 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:03 AM

hey ladies,

I am back from Hong Kong, and catching up on the forum..heehee

Me and FI bought our wedding bands in Hong Kong at 1/3 of the price (nicer quality, nicer designs than North America's jewellers), and decided to sign the papers this year, so we can wear our bands sooner hahaha. 

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2787 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Welcome Back Bonnie. Would love to see pics of the rings!

#2788 Sallee

Sallee
                • 255 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

I am a March 2011 bride, only 5.5 months to go and i have only just started planning eeeeeekkkk

#2789 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:46 AM

Welcome Back Bonnie. Would love to see pics of the rings!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2790 murmel

murmel
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 1,407 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:54 AM

Hello ladies, I am just catching up after being gone for over a week. First had my house full of guests, and my girls threw me an amazing stagette! Then flew home to Newfoundland to clean out my mother's house (she's been ill and in a nursing home for 3 years). Of course we end up smack in hurricane Igor (gratefully the house had no damage). But the island and many others were not so fortunate, I am hoping they get the damage fixed soon. Now I really have to get on to wedding planning! :)

Tara-great website, and what an amazing price for your group!

Nicole- love the fact that you asked! (I had wanted to, but he made me promise not to...since he wanted the honor)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users