Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

Or these, sorry when i start looking i start looking lol

http://www.zappos.co...-ups-lucy-white

#2732 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lolita29 

Nan, i found these on Zappos. I dont know how well they'll go with your dress but i thought they were cute

http://www.zappos.co...via-ivory-satin

Oooo love these they are gorgeous!

#2733 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nan 

I don´t know if I should have them ordered or if I should wait for next year´s springtime collection and see if there´s any luck!

I wish I had thought about it earlier in the summer. Most of the stores have the fall/winter browns and blacks in already. So I think I will have to try online. Sort of nervous about fit though....

For any of you wondering about heels on the sand. One of the to-be-brides doing her site inspection was nice enough to try it out for us. She says most of the resorts, the sand is fairly hard packed and she had no problems walking on the beach and standing (mind you can't put all your weight on your heels, but normal walking not a problem). Hope that helps!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2734 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:31 AM

Or these, sorry when i start looking i start looking lol

http://www.zappos.co...-ups-lucy-white

Thank you Lolita29 I prefer number two. Altough I don´t know if they will fit right.  Perhaps my dress requires something more casual??? 

Originally Posted by murmel 

I wish I had thought about it earlier in the summer. Most of the stores have the fall/winter browns and blacks in already. So I think I will have to try online. Sort of nervous about fit though....

For any of you wondering about heels on the sand. One of the to-be-brides doing her site inspection was nice enough to try it out for us. She says most of the resorts, the sand is fairly hard packed and she had no problems walking on the beach and standing (mind you can't put all your weight on your heels, but normal walking not a problem). Hope that helps!

I can´t believe this forum is so helpful! Imagine one of the to be brides doing her site inspection and  thiinking about the rest of us!! NIce!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2735 Lolita29

Lolita29
        • 426 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

There are soo many shoes on Zappos and a lot of wedge heels too. You should give it a look! They definitely have one that are more casual.

Originally Posted by Nan 

Thank you Lolita29 I prefer number two. Altough I don´t know if they will fit right.  Perhaps my dress requires something more casual??? 

#2736 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

There are soo many shoes on Zappos and a lot of wedge heels too. You should give it a look! They definitely have one that are more casual.

I´ve been lurking.... and I found these....    number one are Jummy Choo´s so I guess that´s out of the question but I love them. Are they ok for a wedding at the beach or way too casual??6a01127964c54a28a4011570a7ceb3970b-800wi.pngpomqe72u0wwmqb.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2737 Lolita29

Lolita29
            • 426 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

I think you would need to try them on with the dress, they look casual but they may go perfect with your dress. 

#2738 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Nan 

I´ve been lurking.... and I found these....    number one are Jummy Choo´s so I guess that´s out of the question but I love them. Are they ok for a wedding at the beach or way too casual??6a01127964c54a28a4011570a7ceb3970b-800wi.pngpomqe72u0wwmqb.jpg

LOVE  The Choo's :-) I dont think they would be too casual for a DW :-) x

I love zappos too, great great site x 

#2739 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

I love the Jimmy Choo one!!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2740 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:21 AM

Lolita 29 ,NIcyx and prettypig pig:

imagen-23.png6a01127964c54a28a4011570a7ceb3970b-800wi.pngpomqe72u0wwmqb.jpg

Here´s my dress and the shoes  ( just an idea). I still have to see if I find something different that I like better. Zappos is nice. I keep changing my mind all the time about the things I pick...

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users