• 1,301 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:33 PM

Great invites :o)

#2713 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Michelle... I just  your Gazebo... its beautiful and the views are absolulty stunning

Nan... Again, that is stunning 2, I love the petals on the ground, Only thing is i would be woried about is if you were wearing heels to get married? as they may get stuck in the grass, do they have an alternative walk way just incase? x

Nicyx the heels are also a concern for me!! I went to a wedding where the MOB lost her shoe  coz ot got stuck in the grass!! I´ll ask for a walk way  and see if ti´s possible

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2714 ashley1316

ashley1316
        • 353 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

this is so calming, i love it!

Originally Posted by Nan 

here´s a picture of a gazebo that my WC suggested . I like it...JARDIN.jpg

#2715 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

Ok..I moved my bum bum a bit today.  Since I refused to pay extra for the men's boutonnieres and the ladies' corsages with fresh flowers.

I decided to make my own with organza flowers, and will add some sanddollars and mini starfish to complet the pieces..

This is my first trial of ....organza flower in turquoise & white.

IMG_0946.jpg

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2716 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

and this is the second trial for the mothers' corsages.

IMG_0951.jpg

Bonnie

#2717 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

Aww Bonnie i love them. The Mother one is gorgeous!! well done you!

#2718 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Nan 

Nicyx the heels are also a concern for me!! I went to a wedding where the MOB lost her shoe  coz ot got stuck in the grass!! I´ll ask for a walk way  and see if ti´s possible

Did you check this out Nan? Do they provide a walk way? would be great if they did as that would be a wonderful place to marry! :-)

Arrrr Bonnie they are fantastic.... by the looks of it your first trial may aswell be the last as they really are fab.... :-) xox

#2719 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

Thx ladies.  They are super easy to make, and they can be convert to a hairpiece/brooch after (once I glue an aligator clip at the back).  It cost much less than $20, which is approx. what my resort charges for a corsage or a buttoniere.  My FI is asking me to make a few flower broochs for his aunts.  Also I m thinking maybe make some flowers thread, attach them on the gazebo.  I think I saw a bride this that on the Barcelo Mayan Palace's gazebo with fresh flowers.

Bonnie

#2720 Nan

Nan
                    • 599 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Did you check this out Nan? Do they provide a walk way? would be great if they did as that would be a wonderful place to marry! :-)

Arrrr Bonnie they are fantastic.... by the looks of it your first trial may aswell be the last as they really are fab.... :-) xox

NicyX I´m getting married at Casa Perla,  private villa close to Cancun, so I Have a WC and she is taking care of alll the details: A walk way could be provided if I want to. I might but only if the whole look doesn´t get  changed because I love it this way...the petals on the green grass

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users