Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2691 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

I skipped the hole STD thing and just sent out invitations the second week of July and my wedding isn't until April 26th. The reason I did this is because I wanted to give people as much notice as possible and I secured the group rates until Sept so they have from July to September 15th to put a deposit of $200 down to hold those rates.  I am also having at AHR which was included in the invitations on July 2nd. The rsvp reply had both events and they could choose one or the other or both if they wanted! I added detail sheets about the mexico location and the AHR location.

#2692 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

We didn't do STD's either. We knew who was/was not coming to Mexico so didn't see the point. We are having an AHR in June so i will just send out invitations for that after xmas

#2693 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

Thank you all for your replies!! I  have e mailed everybody with the plans... so I guess everybody who´s going has started saving! I guess I´ll try and have everything done by the end of sept to send the formal invites away. 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#2694 Heidi82

Heidi82
        • 72 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hola!

I am a 2011 bride!  I booked my wedding for July 2011 at the Royal in Playa Del Carmen.  We just signed the contract with our TA and will be putting a deposit down on Monday for our group rates at the hotel.  We also got set up with a WC from the Royal and she has been really great in keeping up with my messages.

Next weekend we are taking engagment pictures and once we get those we can start working on our STD's!  I want to do a magnet STD with a picture of us on it, so we have to wait until we get the engagment photos back.

All of this planning is so exciting and I never considered myself a "planner"!

It seems like our date is soooo far away, but at least it's less than year from now.

Best of luck to everyone! 

#2695 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Heidi82 

Hola!

I am a 2011 bride!  I booked my wedding for July 2011 at the Royal in Playa Del Carmen.  We just signed the contract with our TA and will be putting a deposit down on Monday for our group rates at the hotel.  We also got set up with a WC from the Royal and she has been really great in keeping up with my messages.

Next weekend we are taking engagment pictures and once we get those we can start working on our STD's!  I want to do a magnet STD with a picture of us on it, so we have to wait until we get the engagment photos back.

It seems like our date is soooo far away, but at least it's less than year from now.

welcome to the forum. We'll look forward to hearing about all of your wedding planning :o) sounds like you are super organised. You'll have to post some pix when you get them. We all love to see the pix :o)

#2696 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:40 PM

Hola!

#2697 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

My Invitations went out FRIDAY! YAH! Thank goodness that is DONE!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#2698 kristamarie

kristamarie
                • 104 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

My Invitations went out FRIDAY! YAH! Thank goodness that is DONE!

Ugh!  I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2699 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Oooooo, Its so so exciting getting the invites sent out :-) Just wait til you start getting the RSVP's back, even if they are already off people you know are already coming xox

Got any pix of your invites? x

#2700 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

yeah...so jealous...becuz I am procrastinating!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users