Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2511 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

I had never heard about Apple Vacations before, they have really good prices!! Much better than I've found on other sites. How does it work, does everyone just go on their site and book their own ticket & room? Or can you do group bookings with them? Sorry, if my questions are stupid but with these prices everything changes for me :) Do they have TAs or do your TA book with them? Questions, questions.....

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#2512 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

OMG i was walking past a shoe shop in Carlisle today and through the window i saw these

DSC03722.JPG

th_DSC03723[1].jpg

They are just perfect..... £6.99, WHAT A BLOODY BARGAIN!!!!!!  They look so nice on aswell, the pix hardley do it any justice!!! and they will fit my " I DO " stickers on the bottom perfectly :-) And the heel isnt to high, i love HIGH heels but as im going barefoot for the ceremony i dont want anything high as my dress would look odd!!! either too short with shoes or too long without and i think these will be perfect :-) Im so so pleased with them xox 

Yah you have your shoes!! Lovely!! Your have to post a pix of the "i do's" on them.. really happy for you xxx

#2513 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by primavera 

I had never heard about Apple Vacations before, they have really good prices!! Much better than I've found on other sites. How does it work, does everyone just go on their site and book their own ticket & room? Or can you do group bookings with them? Sorry, if my questions are stupid but with these prices everything changes for me :) Do they have TAs or do your TA book with them? Questions, questions.....

Honestly, I am not sure how you would use them for a group rate. FI and I have just used this site quite often to book travel for ourselves. It looks like they offer some group rate promotions (check the bottom of their website under Group Travel-21st passenger free hotel, 22nd passenger free air). But it seems like you just tell your TA to book them though, or maybe call them directly. Hope that helps- good luck!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2514 primavera

primavera
      • 428 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Thanks! I will talk to my DW TA and see what she can do. If not, maybe everyone will have to book their own trip.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#2515 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
        • 310 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Funny, usually we find way better deals from the states. FI and I drive to Buffalo all the time to get your prices! LOL! Have you tried Apple Vacations? I know we had looked at their prices to compare, and it wasn't bad at the time. Good luck.

Nikki-love the blue shoes! I am still trying to figure out what to put on my feet...maybe I'll pass a window...

Yeah, I think for most things, US prices are cheaper. But travel for some reason is much more affordable for you lovely Canadian ladies....I am super jealous!

#2516 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Maggie,

My sis would LOVE your monogram, she is a turtle lover! It is so cute.

Nicola,

What?! 6.99 pounds! OMG..I am flying to shop in London!  What a Bargain!

For US brides,

Yes, Canucks are getting better prices, I've noticed that for a long time.  I think it is because we have only 3 major airlines + a few tour operators here, they negociated the prices for us.  Every big industry operates in an Oglipoly mode here.  We have 6 big banks, 3 Telcos..etc..

Haha.... Bit far fom londaon this great little bargain shop i found but hey there will prob be one tucked away in a side street somewhere!! LOL :-) x

Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 

Oh Nicyx I'm so happy you've found your shoes!! I know you've been looking for the right ones for a while! Congrats!!

Yeah, ive been trawling for months and months, cant believe i got them where i did and after just stumbling upon them as well :-) Thanks x

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Yah you have your shoes!! Lovely!! Your have to post a pix of the "i do's" on them.. really happy for you xxx

I will, not stuck them on yet but you will b the first to see :-) x

#2517 Andy&Cris

Andy&Cris
            • Banned
            • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Hi Girls!!

if you are looking for a wedding planner at Cancun or Mayan Riviera you should check these company Perfect Cancun Weddings www.perfectcancunweddings.com, they can negotiate the prices...

Hugs,

Cristina

#2518 Andy&Cris

Andy&Cris
              • Banned
              • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:47 AM

these guys can help you, they helped me a lot www.perfectcancunweddings.com contact Andrea Garcia  

#2519 Andy&Cris

Andy&Cris
                • Banned
                • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by jenv 

hi nicola,

i'm getting married between feb 5-12 or so 2011.. i am definalty going to be getting married in the mayan. not exactly sure what resort but i am going on feb 14 to check out one of the resorts we are thinking about getting married at which is the grand palladium. were also planning while we are there to look at some other resorts that we had in mind. hopefully when we get back we can make a decision and get the ball rolling. we have save the dates being made right now so people can stop harassing us about dates and stuff.
                  whising you all the best of luck.

jen

I'm sure these guys can help you www.perfectcancunweddings.com they know a lot of beautiful properties and get really good rates for everything

#2520 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

It was funny because I didn't even tell her a turtle. I sent over things like starfish and I ended up liking the turtle the best!

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Maggie,

My sis would LOVE your monogram, she is a turtle lover! It is so cute.

Nicola,

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users