Jump to content

Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2451 RobbieKarlene

RobbieKarlene
  • Newbie
  • 9 posts

    Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

    Hello All... I am a new 2011 Bride.. YAY!! I have just books November 23, 2011 at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras.. seems like a lifetime away but i am soooo excited!

    #2452 lisadias

    lisadias
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,116 posts

      Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nicyx
      Hurry and get that Tripod out :-)



      Welcome along.... how much do you have planned? x



      And welcome to you too... i kow what you mean, this site is fab... id be lost without it x How much planning have you done? xo
      Quite a bit I think. I am addicted to this site. Resort booked, 22 people booked before the invites went out(which i did myself before i knew about this forum uhhh so many cute ideas i didn't even think about). Invites now out.
      Colors: Aqua/turquoise with lime green/apple green and white
      Quote from resort completed, just need to confirm numbers now.
      Bought some decorations.
      Need a dress but think it's a bit early, tried on dresses one day and liked Maggie destination collection 3300
      Found bridesmaid dresses that they both agree on but still looking around
      Like two photographers but haven't chosen yet and still debating the pricing.
      Sooo doing the TTD!
      Gifts for guests: Maracas, starfish winestoppers, raffia fans and organza rose petal bags.
      not sure about the OOT bags yet, starting to get really pricey!
      That's it for now.
      Anybody have my same colors!!! I would love to see how you are working with them. Still trying to get the hang of this site and posting pics lol

      Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone

      #2453 margin123

      margin123
      • Jr. Member
      • 204 posts

        Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

        Hi Ladies!

        So I finally found my shoes, I was having a hard time with the whole "flats" thing, but here they are, super sparkly in person!

        Click the image to open in full size.


        I also found my BM shoes, first here is a stock photo of their dresses:

        Click the image to open in full size.

        And here are the shoes with the dress:

        Click the image to open in full size.

        #2454 RobbieKarlene

        RobbieKarlene
        • Newbie
        • 9 posts

          Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

          Margin123 - Where did you get your BM dresses from? they are gorgeous!!!

          #2455 cjb0arder13

          cjb0arder13
          • Jr. Member
          • 310 posts

            Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by lisadias
            Quite a bit I think. I am addicted to this site. Resort booked, 22 people booked before the invites went out(which i did myself before i knew about this forum uhhh so many cute ideas i didn't even think about). Invites now out.
            Colors: Aqua/turquoise with lime green/apple green and white
            Quote from resort completed, just need to confirm numbers now.
            Bought some decorations.
            Need a dress but think it's a bit early, tried on dresses one day and liked Maggie destination collection 3300
            Found bridesmaid dresses that they both agree on but still looking around
            Like two photographers but haven't chosen yet and still debating the pricing.
            Sooo doing the TTD!
            Gifts for guests: Maracas, starfish winestoppers, raffia fans and organza rose petal bags.
            not sure about the OOT bags yet, starting to get really pricey!
            That's it for now.
            Anybody have my same colors!!! I would love to see how you are working with them. Still trying to get the hang of this site and posting pics lol

            Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone
            Oooh oooh I have your same colors!! Welcome to the forum!

            I don't have anything cool to show you, though. I've pretty much only done my invitations (made them myself with stuff from Michael's craft store). That's where my creativity ended.

            Originally, I wanted aqua/lime green/purple, but felt that it might be TOO many colors, so I just stuck to the lime green and aqua. I'm having my bridesmaids pick whatever dress they like in aqua. I may have them wear lime green sashes around their waist...haven't decided yet.

            I'm going to post a pic from another thread I'm on using our colors. Be right back :)

            #2456 cjb0arder13

            cjb0arder13
            • Jr. Member
            • 310 posts

              Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

              Here we go:


              Click the image to open in full size.


              Click the image to open in full size.

              #2457 margin123

              margin123
              • Jr. Member
              • 204 posts

                Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:15 PM

                robbiekarlene - I actually must credit Michelle2011!

                They are from a UK company called Fever London. I contacted them and they told me they had a Canadian distributor in BC, SO then I contacted them who informed me all the stores they shipped them to!! So then I tracked down a store in Ontario that had them.

                I truly searched all over the world for them b/c I was obsessed when Michelle posted her pick Thanks Michelle!!!!

                #2458 Nicyx

                Nicyx
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,914 posts

                  Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RobbieKarlene
                  Hello All... I am a new 2011 Bride.. YAY!! I have just books November 23, 2011 at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras.. seems like a lifetime away but i am soooo excited!
                  Wecome... Another new bride... I love it when more join in
                  Quite a bit I think. I am addicted to this site. Resort booked, 22 people booked before the invites went out(which i did myself before i knew about this forum uhhh so many cute ideas i didn't even think about). Invites now out.
                  Colors: Aqua/turquoise with lime green/apple green and white
                  Quote from resort completed, just need to confirm numbers now.
                  Bought some decorations.
                  Need a dress but think it's a bit early, tried on dresses one day and liked Maggie destination collection 3300
                  Found bridesmaid dresses that they both agree on but still looking around
                  Like two photographers but haven't chosen yet and still debating the pricing.
                  Sooo doing the TTD!
                  Gifts for guests: Maracas, starfish winestoppers, raffia fans and organza rose petal bags.
                  not sure about the OOT bags yet, starting to get really pricey!
                  That's it for now.
                  Anybody have my same colors!!! I would love to see how you are working with them. Still trying to get the hang of this site and posting pics lol

                  Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone
                  WOW, you have so much done, Fantastic :-) Ooooo, i did my own invites 2, My colours are Aqua and white x BUT i love your Aqua/lime green/white colours. they look fab together xox

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
                  Here we go:


                  robbiekarlene - I actually must credit Michelle2011!

                  They are from a UK company called Fever London. I contacted them and they told me they had a Canadian distributor in BC, SO then I contacted them who informed me all the stores they shipped them to!! So then I tracked down a store in Ontario that had them.

                  I truly searched all over the world for them b/c I was obsessed when Michelle posted her pick Thanks Michelle!!!!
                  The dresses are absolutly gorgeous and if i was having bridesmaids i would definatly be getting those, in that colour 2 :-) They are stunning x

                  #2459 lisadias

                  lisadias
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,116 posts

                    Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
                    Here we go:


                    Click the image to open in full size.


                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    i found some of those same pics on google images lol I used some of it as my inspiration. What is the name of the thread that talks about our colors. Once I figure out how to post pics properly on here i will share!!!

                    #2460 lisadias

                    lisadias
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,116 posts

                      Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
                      Here we go:


                      Click the image to open in full size.


                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Ok gonna try this by just copy and pasting, hope it works!!!

                      Ok tried and nope doesnt work. i am clueless here on how to do this. Any quick and easy to grasp instructions lol




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users