Jump to content

Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2441 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindobride14
Hi Linhy, good to see my date twin back ! :-) How has all your planning been going? Anything new to tell us about?

In other news, I just did some damage at the BCBG outlet store tonight! I was looking around the store for a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner when I spotted a really pretty dress on the rack. Now, it wasn't LOVE at first sight, but when I put this dress on, let me tell you, it was like va-va-voom, you couldn't tell me I was not dead sexy!

It's a short, clingy dress in a bright aqua/robin's egg color. It has a really pretty low beaded neckline -- def sexier than I planned for our rehearsal dinner, but what the hell! If not at my wedding, then when else, right?! (to quote the salesgirl)

I will have to bust out the tripod and snap some pics to post :-)
Can't wait to see it! :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

 

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

 

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

 

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


#2442 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,914 posts

    Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Linhy
    Hi ladies!!! I am back!!! what have I missed out!!
    Yeahhhh, Welcome back, where have you been? :-) much wedding planning done whilst you were away..... Great to see you back on here x

    #2443 michelle2011

    michelle2011
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,301 posts

      Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Linhy
      Hi ladies!!! I am back!!! what have I missed out!!
      OMG Linhy, where have you been? You've been gone for months we were wondering what happened to you..... Glad your back..

      Lindobride14 - cant wait to see it :o)

      #2444 margin123

      margin123
      • Jr. Member
      • 204 posts

        Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

        Hi Linhy - I considered Dreams Riviera Cancun but decided on Dream Villamagna...I haven't found many Villa' brides out there ...!

        #2445 Valentine_Baby

        Valentine_Baby
        • Jr. Member
        • 452 posts

          Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

          Hi everyone!!

          I too am a 2011 Bride :) I look forward to sharing all of our ideas as our wedding day approaches!

          #2446 prettypigpig

          prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

            Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lindobride14
            Hi Linhy, good to see my date twin back ! :-) How has all your planning been going? Anything new to tell us about?

            In other news, I just did some damage at the BCBG outlet store tonight! I was looking around the store for a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner when I spotted a really pretty dress on the rack. Now, it wasn't LOVE at first sight, but when I put this dress on, let me tell you, it was like va-va-voom, you couldn't tell me I was not dead sexy!

            It's a short, clingy dress in a bright aqua/robin's egg color. It has a really pretty low beaded neckline -- def sexier than I planned for our rehearsal dinner, but what the hell! If not at my wedding, then when else, right?! (to quote the salesgirl)

            I will have to bust out the tripod and snap some pics to post :-)
            Hahaha..you can show us your bathroom in case your tripod doesn't want to work! BCBG always got nice dresses, some not WOW on the rack, but hard to put it back on the rack after you tried them on....heehee

            Bonnie

            Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen


            #2447 lisadias

            lisadias
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,116 posts

              Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

              Hello Ladies

              I am an April 2011 Bride at the Now Jade Riviera. Can't wait to start sharing and chatting with you! It seems so close when it comes to planning but so far away!! The ladies on this site are brilliant and there are tons of fantastic ideas. It has been a godsend for me personally.

              #2448 michelle2011

              michelle2011
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,301 posts

                Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby
                Hi everyone!!

                I too am a 2011 Bride :) I look forward to sharing all of our ideas as our wedding day approaches!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lisadias
                Hello Ladies

                I am an April 2011 Bride at the Now Jade Riviera. Can't wait to start sharing and chatting with you! It seems so close when it comes to planning but so far away!! The ladies on this site are brilliant and there are tons of fantastic ideas. It has been a godsend for me personally.
                Welcome new 2011 brides. Look forward to hearing about your wedding planning..

                #2449 roxmysockz

                roxmysockz
                • Jr. Member
                • 418 posts

                  Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:35 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Linhy
                  Is anyone staying at Dreams Rivera Cancun
                  Meeeee!!!!!

                  and welcome back!! x

                  #2450 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lindobride14
                    Hi Linhy, good to see my date twin back ! :-) How has all your planning been going? Anything new to tell us about?

                    In other news, I just did some damage at the BCBG outlet store tonight! I was looking around the store for a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner when I spotted a really pretty dress on the rack. Now, it wasn't LOVE at first sight, but when I put this dress on, let me tell you, it was like va-va-voom, you couldn't tell me I was not dead sexy!

                    It's a short, clingy dress in a bright aqua/robin's egg color. It has a really pretty low beaded neckline -- def sexier than I planned for our rehearsal dinner, but what the hell! If not at my wedding, then when else, right?! (to quote the salesgirl)

                    I will have to bust out the tripod and snap some pics to post :-)
                    Hurry and get that Tripod out :-)

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby
                    Hi everyone!!

                    I too am a 2011 Bride :) I look forward to sharing all of our ideas as our wedding day approaches!
                    Welcome along.... how much do you have planned? x

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisadias
                    Hello Ladies

                    I am an April 2011 Bride at the Now Jade Riviera. Can't wait to start sharing and chatting with you! It seems so close when it comes to planning but so far away!! The ladies on this site are brilliant and there are tons of fantastic ideas. It has been a godsend for me personally.
                    And welcome to you too... i kow what you mean, this site is fab... id be lost without it x How much planning have you done? xo




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users