• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2391 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nicyx
    Yes im the same would love to do a site vist but just no-way on earth could we afford to do one. like you i will be very excited to see it for the first time....

In a way im actually glad im not going before hand as its actually adding to the excitement :-)

OK.....quick question to you girls.

What can i get my mum and dad as a pressie? I want to get them something to give to them on the morning of the wedding with a card. But i just havent got a clue what to get each of them? Can anyone help me with 1 or 2 ideas?

Thanks x
    we're giving both our parents a weekend spa getaway at Harrisson Hot Springs (a short drive from here) and also making them silly, cheesey "thank you for raising us" home video. =)

#2392 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rosieposie
      we're giving both our parents a weekend spa getaway at Harrisson Hot Springs (a short drive from here) and also making them silly, cheesey "thank you for raising us" home video. =)
      That is a great idea! A cheesy video saying...mom thx for choosing me over a piece of BBQ pork! (a classic cantonese chinese saying...) ha ha ha

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2393 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
      • 254 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by michelle2011
        ha ha, yeh us girls will be to busy the men can sit and fan themselves with the pink fans, hee hee...

I had a horrible dream that Scarlett got really ratty at the ceremony and spoiled it by having a tantrum.... I am going to get little things for the kids to do to keep them busy and i'm also having bubbles on the chairs so she can sit and blow away at them... anything to stop a tantrum.. lol.. i know she will prob be fine she will be nearly 4 when we are in Mexico.. just having a panic dream ha ha.... x
        Girl - you sound like me worrying about my son LoL He will be 3 but he is the ring bearer and super shy. I keep picturing him throwing a fit when its time for him to walk down the "aisle" :-s lmao
        http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#2394 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:44 AM

thanx girls we are over the moon to now have our bestman!!

ha ha,, i'm hoping the fans and bubbles will keep the kids occupied through the ceremony ;o) thats the plan anyway lol..

#2395 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

OK girls, my dress, veil and BMs dresses have arrived! I tried my dress last night, and I love it! I will try to take some pics tonight! yeah~~

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2396 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by prettypigpig
              That is a great idea! A cheesy video saying...mom thx for choosing me over a piece of BBQ pork! (a classic cantonese chinese saying...) ha ha ha
              Hahahahaha right, lol, i might have to use that!
              OK girls, my dress, veil and BMs dresses have arrived! I tried my dress last night, and I love it! I will try to take some pics tonight! yeah~~
              Oooo exciting! yes, show and tell!

#2397 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

I started buying things for my OOT bags. I swear I don't know I didn't think to buy from vistaprint and just click on the links in the email for the free stuff. I ordered the bag, pen, key chain and note pad for $4.41!!! All I had to pay for was shipping!!!

BUT...I know me! I'll end up buying something different anyway. lol

#2398 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2399 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
                  ARGH!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE :-)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mischaka
                  I started buying things for my OOT bags. I swear I don't know I didn't think to buy from vistaprint and just click on the links in the email for the free stuff. I ordered the bag, pen, key chain and note pad for $4.41!!! All I had to pay for was shipping!!!

BUT...I know me! I'll end up buying something different anyway. lol
                  I Love Vista, i have my programs and stickers in (saved for later) on there im waiting for my wedding dtails to come through so i can go and make 1 or 2 changes then im going to order.... its fab :-)

xox

#2400 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

I finally in writing have a secured date!!! May 15 2011 I am so happy!!!!!!
                    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users