murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011
Ok girls this is 2 of my BM's in their dresses and shoes! looking lovely!

Click the image to open in full size.
Cute dresses! And a great color for a beach wedding :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2232 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

Michelle,

LOVE the color and the one-shoulder style!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2233 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
    • 310 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by josietoms
      Well heres a perfect example of the not so skinny bride in her dress.....lol......it finally arrived....yes the dress on Saturday! Sorry its not a v good picture - mum was taking the picture on her phone! But it gives you the idea! The band around the middle is really beautiful and def think i made the right decision as i was worried i wouldn't like it after all this time waiting!
      Click the image to open in full size.

What the heck are you talking about.."not so skinny"...you look FANTASTIC! I absolutely love that dress, and it looks like it already fits perfectly. You are one gorgeous bride!!!

#2234 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
      • 456 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Wow....I've been away from this thread for about 3 weeks and have missed soooooo much! This thread went from about 3 pages when I first joined to well over 200! NUTS! I'm headed to catch up and will be back!

#2235 klc52379

klc52379
        • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:19 PM

Michelle - I LOVE your BM dress color. Very pretty and it will look great on the beach.

I think I've narrowed my BM's dress choice to:
          Strapless Chiffon Short Dress - David's Bridal

The color is still TBD. My MOH tried it on yesterday in the clover and it looked amazing on her. I was set on watermelon, but now I like the green :) I guess I should probably pick the color asap. I'm going on Monday with my sisters, mom, & FH's sister to take a look at it. To be honest, I haven't seen it yet in person, just online. But, it's up my alley.

If anyone is looking for BM or OOT gifts, Bath and Body Works is having a huge sale right now (I think it ends on the 5th). They have buy three, get three free. Since, I have six BM - each one of them has a bottle of lotion for their gift. They have a new scent called Forever Sunshine, which smells very summery!

Have a wonderful 4th of July!!

#2236 klc52379

klc52379
          • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

Wait, the lotion won't be their only gift :)

#2237 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

Aww thanx for all the lovely comments girls. I'm so pleased with the dresses and the sandals and the girls like them too... very light and comfy...I can't wait to see it all come together on the day. So exciting!

klc52379 - lovely dress, also looks light and cool...perfect!

#2238 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by klc52379

The color is still TBD. My MOH tried it on yesterday in the clover and it looked amazing on her. I was set on watermelon, but now I like the green :) I guess I should probably pick the color asap. I'm going on Monday with my sisters, mom, & FH's sister to take a look at it. To be honest, I haven't seen it yet in person, just online. But, it's up my alley.

The dresses look great! Do you know your wedding colors yet? I am still having a hard time figuring this one out

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#2239 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:14 AM

HAPPY 4TH JULY TO ALL YOU AMERICAN LADIES :-) xox

Quote:
                Originally Posted by michelle2011
                Ok girls this is 2 of my BM's in their dresses and shoes! looking lovely!

Michelle - I LOVE your BM dress color. Very pretty and it will look great on the beach.

If anyone is looking for BM or OOT gifts, Bath and Body Works is having a huge sale right now (I think it ends on the 5th). They have buy three, get three free. Since, I have six BM - each one of them has a bottle of lotion for their gift. They have a new scent called Forever Sunshine, which smells very summery!

This dreaa is also lovely... such a floaty look to it, perfect for the DW :-) Green is nice, i was looking at it on your link in the clover and thought it was nice.
                Great deal at bath and body then, and perfect that you have 6 BM's and its buy 3 get 3 free :-) Must have been meant to be x

#2240 KathyW

KathyW
                • 123 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nicyx

I HAVE THE BESTESTEST NEWS..... WHOO WHOO.....

As some of you know my mum and dad have been debating for weeks and weeks if they can afford to come to our wedding... i know they really wanted to come but were unsure!!! My mum woke up this morn with a gutt feeling... went to the travel agent tonight after work and booked... YIPEE, they finally booked, My dad can give me away after all.... Im so so so happy.... My mum and dad will be at our wedding!!!!!!!!! My mum said she just woke up today and thought i cant miss my daughters wedding, and that was it!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

As you can probably guess im so excited

xoxo
                  Im so happy for you that you got your parents to be there on your special day...any words of encouragement as Im also having a difficult time getting my dad on board. At this moment he is saying he is NOT coming! Makes me sad but what can I do... Anyway if you have any good words that I can use to entice him to change his mind it would be much appreciated :)
                  33 booked including bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users