Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2191 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

Thx for all the kind words on my engagement pics! They were shoot by Cecilia Dumas, in case someone is considering her and wants to see her works. She is very sweet, pro, efficient and very easy to work with.
    My FI was like luckily I am tiny, otherwise he wouldn't do the lifting pose! kekeke

Nicy, the soft curl up-do with the white flower is still the winner! I would highly recommend up-do with tons of hairspray, because it can be very windy.

I also love the signature mats/picture frame! I posted a link with ones that looks like the one at Davids Bridal, they are bigger and more expensive...but they ship to internationals.

I can't wait for everyone to receive their dress and post their pics (real bride with real body in their dress, not the super skinny model pic)...kekekeke...mine will arrive in 1 month...ah....CAN'T WAIT!!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2192 Bride2Be21

Bride2Be21
    • 167 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Hi ladies, so excited!! We sent our deposit for our wedding June 27, 2011..officially getting married at Grand Sunset Princess! Yayyy

#2193 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Bride2Be21
        Hi ladies, so excited!! We sent our deposit for our wedding June 27, 2011..officially getting married at Grand Sunset Princess! Yayyy

yayyyy!!!! I'm going to be so jealous of you ladies that have their weddings after mine. I'm gonna want to go back and do it all over again. lol

#2194 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

Bonnie, your pics are amazing!!! :)

#2195 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
          • 254 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

I can't wait for everyone to receive their dress and post their pics (real bride with real body in their dress, not the super skinny model pic)...kekekeke...mine will arrive in 1 month...ah....CAN'T WAIT!!

I have Canada BBQ Thursday, wedding Friday and we are hosting the after party Saturday night but I am determined to get out this weekend and get a camera so hopefully I'll be able to show you what mine looks like by next week :-)
            http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#2196 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by prettypigpig
              My engagement pics on photobucket!

Nicy the first one is very similar to how i'm getting my BM's hair done. SO SO pretty! x
              Yes its lovely, im not sure my hair would stay like that as it looks like a really loose style. Definatly very pretty :-)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mischaka
              yayyyy!!!! I'm going to be so jealous of you ladies that have their weddings after mine. I'm gonna want to go back and do it all over again. lol
              I know, i keep thinking of this... I wont know what to do with myself after the wedding? And like you will be so so jealous of the brides to be... Think i will have to still come on here though and join in?! xox

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lua
              Bonnie, your pics are amazing!!! :)
              Welcome :-)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
              I have Canada BBQ Thursday, wedding Friday and we are hosting the after party Saturday night but I am determined to get out this weekend and get a camera so hopefully I'll be able to show you what mine looks like by next week :-)
              Ooooo, cant wait :-) Busy few days ahead of you hope you have lots and lots of fun xo

#2197 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

rosieposie & bonnie - thanks soooo much!!! thats fab!

bonnie also love the engagement pics!! x

#2198 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mischaka
                  hahahahaha..you are so funny! Totally agree with you...we will all get the post-wedding blues symptoms!

Bonnie

#2199 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

Happy Canada's Day to all the Canadians brides and Happy 4th of July to all USA Brides!
                    I will try to update my website and advance a bit in my planning (waiting for my dress to arrive to give me some boost!)
                    Since I am the MOH, I am organizing a bachelorette party (a.k.a Hens night) for my friend tomorrow...so far I have activities:
                    Private Pole Dancing Lesson
                    Dinner at fancy resto
                    Cucumber sculpture contest
                    Male stripjoint
                    Bachelorette Party Fundraising Express (Bachelorette will try to sell condoms on a busy street)
                    Clubbing

Bonnie

#2200 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by prettypigpig
                      I haven't been on for a few days and just looked through your pics they are lovely - you must be so pleased x
                      We dont really do engagement photos here in the UK - well not that I'm aware of!!
                      Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users