Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2151 janapana

janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

yep, got to work out how to get it off my mowbly onto photobucket first... technophobe!

#2152 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by janapana
      So, I took my mum shopping yesterday to look at that dress, and she MADE me buy it!!!! It´s a la sposa (or something like that) by pronovias, lit fits like a glove, well a snug glove, but that´s ok cos i could do with losing a few kilos, iand i got it for half price at 545⬠Winner! and i didn´t want a wedding dress!
      I´m under strict instructions from FI not to even look at another wedding dress now, two is enough apparently. Fair point i suppose, but what about ttd? (just kidding!)
      hahahahahaha...your mom made you buy it! I like that! yeah..it is hard as my friend all of sudden order another dress 2 months before her wedding!!! like Nicola said..stay away from dress website, mags...shops...etc!!!
      my FI was just like..plz keep in under 5 dresses! LOL..because his boss got 6 dresses and 4 veils as she just kept buying more and more..heehee

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2153 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
      • 418 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by michelle2011
        OMG OMG OMG the hotel have FINALLY confirmed our wedding date....... 1st June 2011 i become a MRS!! I am so happy i could cry x
        YIPEEEE!!!! thats fab!!!!

#2154 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by janapana
          So, I took my mum shopping yesterday to look at that dress, and she MADE me buy it!!!! It´s a la sposa (or something like that) by pronovias, lit fits like a glove, well a snug glove, but that´s ok cos i could do with losing a few kilos, iand i got it for half price at 545⬠Winner! and i didn´t want a wedding dress!
          I´m under strict instructions from FI not to even look at another wedding dress now, two is enough apparently. Fair point i suppose, but what about ttd? (just kidding!)
          Ha ha ttd you crack me up!! Can't wait to see your dress :o)

#2155 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:59 AM

Thanx girlies i am so excited.... x

#2156 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
            • 184 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

Congratulations on finding your dress. We're getting married in May next year & i'm ordering my dress on saturday. It's also a LaSposa dress & I love it!!x

#2157 Bride2Be21

Bride2Be21
              • 167 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

I found my dream dress yesterday! It's by Joli bridal (never even heard of it), they are going to make the halter neck into a sweetheart..cannot wait to see the finished product! yayy

#2158 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle2011
                  OMG OMG OMG the hotel have FINALLY confirmed our wedding date....... 1st June 2011 i become a MRS!! I am so happy i could cry x
                  Finally! after weeks and months of going back and forth with TA and Barcelo WC! Congratz !

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2159 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
                  • 279 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

Congrats, Michelle!!! Bet that's a load off :) So happy it all worked out for you!

Bonnie, love the new siggy! That would be an adorable STD pic if you haven't sent them out yet ;-) Looks like you had a blast. In one month, that'll be me . . . Can't wait!

#2160 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:48 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *lyndsey*
                      Congratulations on finding your dress. We're getting married in May next year & i'm ordering my dress on saturday. It's also a LaSposa dress & I love it!!x
                      Fab! Can´t quite believe i´ve ended up with a posh dress, i had no intention of spending that much! This is kind of what the dress looks like, i think it´s very similar but unfortunately i won´t be looking as slim as the model! Unless i don´t eat between now and January.... oh and grow 6" taller!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users