• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1981 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by michelle2011
    Wooo Hooooo we are both now booked up settled and ready to go... the champagne is open and i am in holiday mode already, ha ha xxxxxxxxx
    Oh yes... there will be no stopping us now :-) I was going to crack open a drink but im working 2moz, as i really cant drink on a school night.... too much of a light weight these days, lol, I will celebrate 4 us 2moz though, im off to a wedding do 2moz night, then no doubt stephen and i will continue at home later on... I will definatly be drinking to us both :-) xo

Congrats again lovely xox

#1982 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
    • 546 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

I'm off to have a drink with my MOH tonight! Celebrating the confirmation, and also drinking off a bad day at work.

#1983 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
      • Banned
      • 1,034 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

Congrats to girls who have their date and reservation locked in!!! it seems we are all moving forward with our planning!
        I will take my engagement pics @ Playa Del Carmen in less than 2 weeks! yes yes
        my FI is training like 3 times per week just to look good in pics! hahahaha...

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1984 oliveangel

oliveangel
        • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

I also will be a 2011 bride!!! So excited for us all!! We have not decided on a location yet but are very very interested in the Mayan Riviera....

I just joined this forum today and am super excited to see and hear what everyone has to say!

Stacey

#1985 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by prettypigpig
            Congrats to girls who have their date and reservation locked in!!! it seems we are all moving forward with our planning!
            I will take my engagement pics @ Playa Del Carmen in less than 2 weeks! yes yes
            my FI is training like 3 times per week just to look good in pics! hahahaha...
            Oooo, i bet you cant wait... 2weeks will be here b4 you know it. My FI has just started P90X.... and i will be starting my "wedding" diet from monday after the wedding i have tonight.
            Hope to see some of your engagement pix? :-) x

Quote:
            Originally Posted by diamondpooch
            I'm off to have a drink with my MOH tonight! Celebrating the confirmation, and also drinking off a bad day at work.
            Hope you had a lovely night with MOH? bet you had a blast x

Quote:
            Originally Posted by oliveangel
            I also will be a 2011 bride!!! So excited for us all!! We have not decided on a location yet but are very very interested in the Mayan Riviera....

I just joined this forum today and am super excited to see and hear what everyone has to say!

Stacey
            Welcome oliveangel, & congrats, hope you stick around to let us know where you decide :-) Its always great to have another bride-to-be on board :-) xo

#1986 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

hahahaha "wedding diet"! Don't forget there are still Thanksgiving, X'mas, New Year and Easter down the pipeline before your wedding!

Attached Files

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1987 JamieLynn2011

JamieLynn2011
              • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Yay! I am getting married in March 2011, hopefully at Secrets Silversands but nothing is final yet. We are about to book it so any help or advice would be great. I wish I could go before but we cannot so I have to trust the people there and on this site that we are making the right choice to do a destination wedding in Cancun Riviera!

Please help me if you can, this is kind of scary!

#1988 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
                • 546 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

JamieLynn, don't be scared. Between this forum and the reviews on TripAdvisor.com you will get a lot of info on whatever resort you choose. Congrats by the way!

#1989 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by prettypigpig
                    hahahaha "wedding diet"! Don't forget there are still Thanksgiving, X'mas, New Year and Easter down the pipeline before your wedding!

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! LOL xox

#1990 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JamieLynn2011
                      Yay! I am getting married in March 2011, hopefully at Secrets Silversands but nothing is final yet. We are about to book it so any help or advice would be great. I wish I could go before but we cannot so I have to trust the people there and on this site that we are making the right choice to do a destination wedding in Cancun Riviera!

Please help me if you can, this is kind of scary!
                      DEFINATLY the right thing to do :-) 100%
                      We cant do a site visit due to cost.. but booked resort anyway. Its worth it xoxox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users