Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1941 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

Lindobride, that stinks. I have always heard that too. If you have to take it in too much, it completely alters the dress to the point where it doesn't even look the same. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe do what Bonnie did. She seems to be knowledgeable! I'm actually suprised whoever sold it to you said you would be able to get it down to such a small size.

#1942 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle2011
      Yah Nicy that is great..... what was the paperwork you had to sign? Fingers x'd you get your date confirmed soon :o) x
      Paperwork we had to sign was just conformation of wedding package, and requested/conformation of a few details for us such as religion, name, address , mother and fathers names, occupations. I took this back to TA today and then they have sent it off to their wedding dept (ARGH!!!) so just need to wait to hear back now on conformation of date... "Should" take a few weeks...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by diamondpooch
      Lindobride, that stinks. I have always heard that too. If you have to take it in too much, it completely alters the dress to the point where it doesn't even look the same. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe do what Bonnie did. She seems to be knowledgeable! I'm actually suprised whoever sold it to you said you would be able to get it down to such a small size.
      I LOVE YOU SIGGY PIC :-)

WHOO WHOO... as you may remember a month ago i told you the crap news that my FI may be getting made redundant, well today we have had the best news.... he gets to keep his job :-) so the wedding is deffinatly still on :-) I am so HAPPY... finally get to sleep tonight xoxo

#1943 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
      • 310 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nicyx

WHOO WHOO... as you may remember a month ago i told you the crap news that my FI may be getting made redundant, well today we have had the best news.... he gets to keep his job :-) so the wedding is deffinatly still on :-) I am so HAPPY... finally get to sleep tonight xoxo
        Holy shmagoly...this is the best news EVER!! I am so happy for you Nicola!

Now, back to shopping for wedding stuff with a quickness! (and no guilt!)

#1944 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
          Holy shmagoly...this is the best news EVER!! I am so happy for you Nicola!

Now, back to shopping for wedding stuff with a quickness! (and no guilt!)
          THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Im SO SO happy... its unreal, honestly... a massive weight has fell of our shoulders.... and definatly back to the planning.. hugely guilt free :-)
          x Thanks again x

#1945 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

Ooo i wonder if i'll have to do that if i'm dealing with the hotel direct for our wedding? ..... Maybe i'll have to do it when i'm out there?

Whoop whoop Nicy is back on the wedding train, toot toot! Great news! x

#1946 margin123

margin123
            • 204 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

Girls! I need help with my bridemaid stuff.. So here is the dress (link below), BUT I can't figure out what kind of flat sandals/flops go with them. I am REALLY stuck on color too (tan/silver/gold) And jewelry is a whole other story *sigh*...I'm open to ANY suggestions and/or pics!! Thanks girls :)

Ivy Dress Aqua Blue, DRESSES AND TUNICS, IVDR_AquaBlue Fever... - Polyvore

#1947 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by margin123
                Girls! I need help with my bridemaid stuff.. So here is the dress (link below), BUT I can't figure out what kind of flat sandals/flops go with them. I am REALLY stuck on color too (tan/silver/gold) And jewelry is a whole other story *sigh*...I'm open to ANY suggestions and/or pics!! Thanks girls :)

I would pick silver, because the girls can re-wear them...heeheee

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1948 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
                • 254 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by margin123

I love that BM dress and I think the shoe color definitely comes down preference b/c it would go with either. I like silver myself although I have always been a sucker for a nice gold shoe LOL
                  http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#1949 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
                  • 254 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nicyx
                    P

Thats awesome Nicy :-)
                    http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#1950 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
                    • 276 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

I'm having problems with vendors not wanting to book more than 12 months in advance... anyone else? I wanted to get plans settled so we could send out save the dates a year in advance to give people time to budget, get passports & make arrangements. Is there a better timeline i should be looking at for a September 2011 wedding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users