Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1801 krmiller

krmiller
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

I'm getting married in 2011. It does seems like forever away but so close! I signed up to this site to get info & ideas for our wedding. We haven't decided on a place yet! But this site have been very helpful!
    Congrats & good luck with all your planning!

#1802 josietoms

josietoms
    • 765 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
      Our colors are aqua blue and lime green...no special significance, I just like the way they look together :)

And I don't have a date twin on ANY of the threads yet. I think it's because my wedding is on a Monday and that seems to be pretty rare

Me neither - but i do get married on a Monday :-) xx
      Josie x

#1803 ahollo02

ahollo02
      • 296 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

Tifuhhknee- cobalt blue and lime look amazing together! Great choice!

#1804 gingerlover36

gingerlover36
        • 89 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the input ladies!! I need to decide. I don't know if I will carry a theme throughout...my invites are probably going to be pale turquoiese/ blue with sand/gold tones. But I think I want something a bit more vibrant for the wedding. Oh well...love some of the combos!!!

#1805 mexbride83

mexbride83
          • 309 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

Nicola - They look awesome! #1 was my favorite choice:)

#1806 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee
              I'm thinking cobalt blue with lime! Fell in love with this...
              I'm getting married in 2011. It does seems like forever away but so close! I signed up to this site to get info & ideas for our wedding. We haven't decided on a place yet! But this site have been very helpful!
              Congrats & good luck with all your planning!
              Nicola - They look awesome! #1 was my favorite choice:)
              Thank you :-) My fave was #1 aswell and FI's was #2 so we just opted half n half :-) Glad you like.

I have just been invited to a wedding in July and im going to make my RSVP for that, im getting into this craft stuff :-) xox

#1807 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

I know this crafty stuff is quite addictive - i have to say it takes a few attempts i find to get it spot on though as im a bit of a perfectionist!!!

Nicy - your invites are great - well done :-)
                Josie x

#1808 Lolita29

Lolita29
                • 426 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

It's official, I confirmed last week with RIU Palace Los Cabos, May 14, 2011 @ 6pm. So EXCITED!!!

#1809 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by josietoms
                    I know this crafty stuff is quite addictive - i have to say it takes a few attempts i find to get it spot on though as im a bit of a perfectionist!!!

Nicy - your invites are great - well done :-)
                    Thanks Josie :-) Yeah your right few attempts first before the end result is 100% Its fun though isnt it, i never thought in a million years id enjoy making stuff but i love it.
                    Me and a friend are off to Glasgow in October to a craft fair... Ooooo, i cant wait im going to buy lots of stuff me thinks :-) xox

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lolita29
                    It's official, I confirmed last week with RIU Palace Los Cabos, May 14, 2011 @ 6pm. So EXCITED!!!
                    Thats fantastic news, Congratulations xox

#1810 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                    • 946 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nicyx
                      I have just been invited to a wedding in July and im going to make my RSVP for that, im getting into this craft stuff :-) xox
                      This is something new for us here, most people here send an RSVP card with the invites.
                      I had to call my mum the other day b/c one of my aunts in England sent me a 'Wedding Regret' card! I'd never seen such a thing before! Even though it was a regret, I still thought it was super cute and felt inclined to send her a card to thank her for her card! lol my mum told me not to!
                      I love that you are making your own! so thoughtful and personal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users