Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1421 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

Good news, I read from a blog that said Vera Wang will do a collection with Davids Bridal. Price will be ranging from $600-$1500 (regular Vera Wang gowns are like $3000-$13000). Can't wait to see!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1422 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
    • 946 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

omg that's awesome! any ideas when this collection will be out??

#1423 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

ARGH!!!! Were going to book on Tuesday :-) xox

#1424 mexbride83

mexbride83
        • 309 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by prettypigpig
          Good news, I read from a blog that said Vera Wang will do a collection with Davids Bridal. Price will be ranging from $600-$1500 (regular Vera Wang gowns are like $3000-$13000). Can't wait to see!
          Along those same lines, have you all seen Monique Lhuillier's Bliss collection? I absolutely love Monique's dresses but they're far above what I want to spend (one of my best friends just bought one that was $8,000!), and this is supposed to be her more budget friendly collection. I love the dresses online and am going to check them out next week when I'm in DC!

#1425 mexbride83

mexbride83
          • 309 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicyx
            ARGH!!!! Were going to book on Tuesday :-) xox
            Yay Nicola!! FINALLY! I bet you are bursting with excitement:)

#1426 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

I see everyone with May dates getting booked! So exciting. My TA says that we won't even start looking at prices until May (which is now.. yay). But we might be waiting a bit for prices to come down. :-( I want the waiting to stop!!! I am currently waiting for my dress to come in, my TTD proof pics, my deposit on photog, and my site visit in June, booking, and making the STD's (which I don't want to start until I can get some info from the TA and our engagement pics. If the TTD dress pics could come in, it would alleviate some of the waiting.

#1427 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
              • 235 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

I'm with peterpanpixiedust, we are waiting for prices to go down. I'm not using a travel agent, just checking the site DAILY.
                ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#1428 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mexbride83
                  Along those same lines, have you all seen Monique Lhuillier's Bliss collection? I absolutely love Monique's dresses but they're far above what I want to spend (one of my best friends just bought one that was $8,000!), and this is supposed to be her more budget friendly collection. I love the dresses online and am going to check them out next week when I'm in DC!
                  No, I haven't check Monique Lhuillier's Bliss collection! but NOW, I am going on Kleinfeld Bridal's website! heehee

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1429 mexbride83

mexbride83
                  • 309 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

Just go to Monique Lhuillier's site, she shows all of them. I really like a BL0902, BL0907O, BL0918, and BL0912! Monique Lhuillier

My friend who got the $8,000 Monique dress bought it at Kleinfelds! I'm so jealous, I know it's going to be such a great experience to work with them.

#1430 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

Nicy!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!! So excited and happy for you! Tomorrow you lucky thing! I am busting to book ours :o(.... Not long though! Then the count down really begins! Whoop!!

Well the bridesmaids dresses come but they were to pale a pink. Lovely dress though and they are so light and cool the girls loved them. They looked lovely on too. But i did notice in the broucher they sent they do them in fucshia but they are not on the website so i phoned them up and they said fushia is out of stock and they only have 3 left in stock! OMG i nearly fell over when it turned out they were my 3 girls sizes!!! So fingers x'd they come this week and I'll love the colour and it will be another thing crossed off the list...

Here is the link to the dress but in Red as Fushia is not on the site...So you can see. When the pink ones arrive i will post a picture, if they are OK...

Ivy Dress Red, FEVER SPRING SUMMER 10, IVDR_Red Fever Designs London

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users