Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

My FI is also petrified of flying always takes a trip to the docs before hand and gets valium.. its the funniest thing to when he has had a few, says the most funniest things... I cant actually understand it either as i love flying... wish i could do it more often :-)

Hey any UK brides doing an OOT bag i was in H&M (dont think US has one? Correct me if im wrong) today having a nosey and saw some bags in there for £1.99. Black, Yellow, Pink. I asked if they do more colours but she aint sure, im going to keep poppin in i think to see if they do Aqua (or as close as) they are with the beachwear, as they are beach bags but would be ideal, i will try and find a pic online and post :-)

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post
My FI is also petrified of flying always takes a trip to the docs before hand and gets valium.. its the funniest thing to when he has had a few, says the most funniest things... I cant actually understand it either as i love flying... wish i could do it more often :-)

Hey any UK brides doing an OOT bag i was in H&M (dont think US has one? Correct me if im wrong) today having a nosey and saw some bags in there for £1.99. Black, Yellow, Pink. I asked if they do more colours but she aint sure, im going to keep poppin in i think to see if they do Aqua (or as close as) they are with the beachwear, as they are beach bags but would be ideal, i will try and find a pic online and post :-)

x
OOooo i will have a look. I love H&M! That's good price too :o)

I know it's a bummer all our family members can't make it. He said yes, then no, then yes. But it's a defo No now. I understand and i'd never make him do it. I'm sad he wont be there but i'm sure i will be so wrapped up in the day i'll be fine when we're there. And like you say thank god for pix....x

Oh you've done your necklace..... so exciting, cant wait to see!

The jump in price is a joke. I don't know how they get away with it. The food on it's own is around 2k, you'd think they would lower it alittle. FI has said bluntly, NO we are not pay that for an evening only hire charge. Ut oh we'll see....I'll let you know how it goes Saturday!

Cant find a pic anywhere online of the bags sorry, I might get one for me, if i do i will post on here. But yeah pop in they quite a bargin really and can be used on beach to for towels etc.

Yeah neckless is done it matches the barefoot but i dont know if it looks tacky!!!

Awww, it really is a shame, I wouldnt pay that much for somewhere (but thats me) especially if food etc not included, its a shame coz i know you really love the place but thats a hell of a lot of money just for room hire..... Hope saturday goes well, if not just think its not meant to be and there is somewhere out there better that is absolutly meant to be :-)

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post
Cant find a pic anywhere online of the bags sorry, I might get one for me, if i do i will post on here. But yeah pop in they quite a bargin really and can be used on beach to for towels etc.
Yeah neckless is done it matches the barefoot but i dont know if it looks tacky!!!

Awww, it really is a shame, I wouldnt pay that much for somewhere (but thats me) especially if food etc not included, its a shame coz i know you really love the place but thats a hell of a lot of money just for room hire..... Hope saturday goes well, if not just think its not meant to be and there is somewhere out there better that is absolutly meant to be :-)

x
I bet it looks lovely!

It is alot and it's all adding up fast. What will be will be, but do love that place. Thanks Nicy, i will let you know what happens! x

What a handsome little man you have and a gorgeous little girl, no wonder you smile everyday, I bet you are so so proud :-) Awwww, They really are beautiful x Im sure they will both break a few hearts................ x

I dont have any kids to talk of but whilst were going Off Topic for a while here is my gorgeous nephew

Cole, He is 21 months, and just ace... hes the cutest little thing and so cheeky, I miss him so so much, cant wait until he starts talking properly so he can chat to aunty nicnic, He only says a few words at the mo. hes my little precious :-)

Click the image to open in full size.

x

Nicyx - the wedding date is proving to be the only stressful part so far - we were told we would have the date in 8 weeks after booking which we did in Nov and have been chasing ever since. Booked with Thomson as we travelled to this hotel with them before but we only had the choice of them or Thomas Cook so best of a bad bunch but got told on Monday we wont know until Aug which isnt a problem - IF they give us a date then. But I am gonna try and contact the hotel direct and make my own Miss Marple investigations!!

Michelle2011 - Were u the person who mentioned Bickley Manorhuh.gif I went to a wedding reception there a couple of years ago it was gorgeous but just gonna be closed for a refurb - maybe they r trying to recoup their costs!!! R u a fellow Kent personhuh.gif?

Its great knowing there are some other UK brides as well going away

A great forum which i seem to be addicted to!!!!

Awww Michelle, they're both so adorable! Harrison seems like quite the stylish little man, with his sweater vest and hair. I love it! He's probably already breaking 12 year old hearts haha. And I just love Scarlett's eyes! So blue.

Nicola - your nephew is so adorable as well! I wish my brother and sister-in-law would hurry and have kids so I can be an auntie:) I don't want any of my own for a long time, so I want a niece or nephew now!

My fiance is a pilot with the Army, so he flies every day. Funny enough, my father was a pilot with the Navy. So I've grown up with the important men of my life flying every single day, and yet I'm still terrified of it. We have to ship our dogs out to Hawaii next spring, and I want them on separate flights "just in case" because I'm always so convinced there is a 50/50 chance of something happening haha.

My colors are aqua and bright pink! This is the dress that I really want for my bridesmaids (but going to wait till the fall to make up my mind, don't want them buying dresses too early haha), in Fresh Mint: Wedding's dresses - cotton cady - Cotton cady Erica dress - J.Crew Then I would like for them to hold bouquets of bright pink flowers, possibly just dark pink roses.