Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

AWESOME to hear!!  I too will be travelling to somewhere in Mexico--preferably Mayan, Cozumel (Cancun).  any suggestions people???  It will be in November sometime between Nov. 6-12th. Thinking the 11th. It will only be the 2 of us.

AWESOME to hear!!  I too will be travelling to somewhere in Mexico--preferably Mayan, Cozumel (Cancun).  any suggestions people???  It will be in November sometime between Nov. 6-12th. Thinking the 11th. It will only be the 2 of us.

If you are planning on 11-11-11 HURRY!!! I am finding everything is booked, including flights that week due to so many weddings that week! Congrats and good luck!

Hi, I saw a post by one bride who was ordering from foryoydresses.com, but I was wondering if there is anyone who has actually received their dresses from them??? I'm very tried to order what I think is my dream dress from them, but also nervous that this could be a very costly mistake in the end. Anyone with any experience good or bad please reply.

So true Nicola! Can't believe how quickly the year passed.

thewave.gifThank you girls for all the support over the last year, and best wishes for the New Year!

Murmel, Its sooooo close to your 1st anniversary!! Whoo!!! Do you have plans?

Yes and I thank everyone too for all the help and support... Im so lucky to have had all you lovely people with all your ideas, honest opinions, all the ups and downs etc etc :-)

I wouldnt change any of my wedding planning for anything x

Well, we just returned from our belated honeymoon (spent 3 weeks in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia). So no real plans for the anniversary. Right now trying to figure out what to get hubby. We are thinking of trying to stick with the traditional gift list: so paper this year!