Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Quote:

Made me laugh too :-) Haha, Although, taking care of the house and my soon to be husband happens already (shared i must say... he helps in the house and he looks after me too) :-)

Hmmmmmm, back to the drawing board!!!!

xox

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

Hahaha! Nan, you're funny! My FI takes care of the house (and hopefully himself haha), we already live together :) I work a lot though, so that will def. keep me busy.

Hahaha we just have to Pretend girls!!!! What if they lurk the forum and find out that we don´t want to take care of them?? LOL  !!! my FI helps me too ... but he could do a little bit more....huh.gif

LOL I know my FI wont be on this site...he probably even wouldnt know where to start with wedding planning. If it was up to my FI he would probably hire a wedding planner to do EVERYTHING! 

View Post

Hahaha we just have to Pretend girls!!!! What if they lurk the forum and find out that we don´t want to take care of them?? LOL  !!! my FI helps me too ... but he could do a little bit more....huh.gif

Hahahaa Janet I know what you mean... my fiance saw this site once and he goes "there isn't seriously enough that goes into wedding planning that it warrants all these forums, is there??" Oh men.

Thanks all for the necklace compliments:) I'm so excited about them that I'm considering getting one for myself too haha. If you look in my default album, you can see the dresses they are wearing with them.

Has anyone bought their welcome party/rehearsal dinner dresses?? I need to start shopping for mine!

mexbride,

I am looking at this one (light and girly), since my wedding will be in July, so..it is will too hot to wear a ballerina style dress with a lot of tulles!

Plus, RW& Co has it in size 00! yeah~~

medium_1367_1_04weddingimages.jpg

Actually, my FI does check this forum and photographers' blogs with me...and usually laugh his bum bum off when he sees others' pic, especially ..the show us ur dress thread.  I know I know..we are a pair of mean couple! LOL

Mexbride... I love those BM dresses they are so pretty.... and your shoes, i just love looking at them, they are gorgeous x

Bonnie.... Love the dress... its so so feminine... lovely, and looks perfect for a July evening :-) x

Hi there everyone am also a 2011 bride.We booked ours last week getting married at the Melia Cayo Guillermo in Cuba :-) We are waiting for our wedding date to come through at the min.Weve said two dates the 9th or 10th Feb 2011.Mine and the other halfs birthday lol.All the plans coming on really well.Already got my dress.The fella's clothing picked out.Congrats everyone and good luck in planning ur big days :-)

Prettypigpig - that is so pretty! Definitely perfect for a hot summer night. I have been searching for a colorful maxi dress to wear, but now I'm leaning more towards short now, due to the heat (we're May). 

Nicy - thank you:) One of my bridesmaids actually loved her dress so much that she emailed me that she bought it in dark green and wore it for New Years! It's good to know they'll have a dress they like. I've had to wear some awful bridesmaids dresses in my past. Though none as bad as these: http://www.uglydress.com/

Jackpoos - do you mean 2012?? Feb 9 and 10, 2011 are already past:) My birthday is the 9th though - is that yours or your fiance's?? A great day regardless!!

Congrats and welcome...what day did you mean? I'm sure there is a type in there. but regardless congrats :)

Originally Posted by jackpoos View Post

Hi there everyone am also a 2011 bride.We booked ours last week getting married at the Melia Cayo Guillermo in Cuba :-) We are waiting for our wedding date to come through at the min.Weve said two dates the 9th or 10th Feb 2011.Mine and the other halfs birthday lol.All the plans coming on really well.Already got my dress.The fella's clothing picked out.Congrats everyone and good luck in planning ur big days :-)