Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Recommended Posts

Finally me, my FI, my siblings are booked!

At first, the price went down by $500, then it started $100...so we rush to book! LOL

Diahr..tell your guest, don't wait too long! otherwise, they will end up at the Gran Porto Real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by murmel View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

Who is next to get married ladies? love.gif x

January 24...it might be me...yikes!

 

OMG.... Fab!!! Bet you cant wait :-) Thats brilliant!!!! x
 

 



Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post

oh my goodness....we're leaving on the 29th....wedding is Feb 2. I'm currently freaking out as I didn't do anything wedding related, well, for quite a while! 

 

You must be getting excited murmel.....or are you freaking out like me!??!?! lol


WOW.... Haw fast is time coming round.... Cant wait to hear about yours and murmel's weddings  :-) x

 



Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post

My MOH and I are getting together tomorrow to deal with hopefully everything that's left to do ie: programs, menus, centerpieces, pom pom thing for the flower girl, etc... We also get to pick up our dresses tomorrow!!! So excited! I can't wait to get to Mexico!!!


Cant wait to pick my dress up (1st March) bet your so excited? I will be like a kid at xmas not being able to sleep the night before!!! Haha x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post

 

oh my goodness....we're leaving on the 29th....wedding is Feb 2. I'm currently freaking out as I didn't do anything wedding related, well, for quite a while! 

 

You must be getting excited murmel.....or are you freaking out like me!??!?! lol

I am going through phases....very calm and happy....and freaking out! LOL  Most things are done, now for little details and packing...and to add to the stress my FI and I are trying to buy a house. Put the offer in a few hours ago, just waiting to hear back! (we've been looking for almost 2 years in a specific area, and finally one came up...keeping my fingers crossed!

 

Good luck with all your menu cards, centerpieces and everything else! I got my dress back a few days ago and it just makes it feel even more real!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know..But I am happy to advise that my aunt & uncle booked yesterday so now the count is up to 12!!!! Yaaay!!!! On a separate note..Bonnie remember the situation with my soon to be inlaws over them not coming because of the shocks & struts on their car, the move to TX, yada yada yada? Well, I haven't spoken to them since Thanksgiving, and now I have been summoned to a meeting at their house tonight! Seriously, I have no idea what they have to say to me that can't be done over the phone.. I am so over this!  I have gotten used to the idea that they are not coming so I am done with the matter... ugh! I am heading the PDC thread to give the girls an update. I am going to need some serious prayer for tonight.

 

Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

Finally me, my FI, my siblings are booked!

At first, the price went down by $500, then it started $100...so we rush to book! LOL

Diahr..tell your guest, don't wait too long! otherwise, they will end up at the Gran Porto Real!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diahr:

 

Regarding tonight.....Just smile and breathe in deeply and continue smiling! good luck! and if the going gets tough...just remember this "Smiley"smile117.gif LOL!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im hoping for a late 2011 wedding in aruba, im thinking november.  i got engaged end of 2010 and am hoping the two year thing everyone is talking about isnt a must.  i feel soo overwhelmed already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going through phases....very calm and happy....and freaking out! LOL  Most things are done, now for little details and packing...and to add to the stress my FI and I are trying to buy a house. Put the offer in a few hours ago, just waiting to hear back! (we've been looking for almost 2 years in a specific area, and finally one came up...keeping my fingers crossed!

 

Good luck with all your menu cards, centerpieces and everything else! I got my dress back a few days ago and it just makes it feel even more real!
 



GOOD LUCK ON THE HOUSE!!!!!! And with the wedding!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by murmel View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post

oh my goodness....we're leaving on the 29th....wedding is Feb 2. I'm currently freaking out as I didn't do anything wedding related, well, for quite a while! 

 

You must be getting excited murmel.....or are you freaking out like me!??!?! lol

I am going through phases....very calm and happy....and freaking out! LOL  Most things are done, now for little details and packing...and to add to the stress my FI and I are trying to buy a house. Put the offer in a few hours ago, just waiting to hear back! (we've been looking for almost 2 years in a specific area, and finally one came up...keeping my fingers crossed!

 

Good luck with all your menu cards, centerpieces and everything else! I got my dress back a few days ago and it just makes it feel even more real!
 


Ooooo, Good luck on the house front!!! Fingers crossed for you x

 


 

Originally Posted by catied View Post

im hoping for a late 2011 wedding in aruba, im thinking november.  i got engaged end of 2010 and am hoping the two year thing everyone is talking about isnt a must.  i feel soo overwhelmed already!


Congratulations and welcome woot.gif x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, Diahr, as u can remember, my parents were yada yada yada, and then they summoned me to tell me that they will pay for my AHR, but they are still not going! sigh...

I guess I got used to the idea, and serious it is so embarrasing because my FI who got a pair of divorced parents, both of them are coming!  Even the cousins who he didn't spoke to for 20 yrs, they too are coming.

I wish your future in-laws realized how silly/non-sense they were, and changed their mind.



 

Originally Posted by diahr View Post

I know..But I am happy to advise that my aunt & uncle booked yesterday so now the count is up to 12!!!! Yaaay!!!! On a separate note..Bonnie remember the situation with my soon to be inlaws over them not coming because of the shocks & struts on their car, the move to TX, yada yada yada? Well, I haven't spoken to them since Thanksgiving, and now I have been summoned to a meeting at their house tonight! Seriously, I have no idea what they have to say to me that can't be done over the phone.. I am so over this!  I have gotten used to the idea that they are not coming so I am done with the matter... ugh! I am heading the PDC thread to give the girls an update. I am going to need some serious prayer for tonight.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

Finally me, my FI, my siblings are booked!

At first, the price went down by $500, then it started $100...so we rush to book! LOL

Diahr..tell your guest, don't wait too long! otherwise, they will end up at the Gran Porto Real!


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×