Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Yeees I think I will be going for the first one. I love number two also but without the green ribbon....  my colors are purple and orange.

My mom prefers  number two because she thinks it´s a bit more formal...Number one makes me feel so like me!!! cheer2.gif

I like the first one as well! Mine is super simular to that and i fell in love with it

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

Nicyx:

I really like both dresses! They are very much alike!! I think choosing the one that you feel best in is a great decision! 

Here are the ones I will be choosing from.... I like number one better.....imagen-23.png

Originally Posted by JennW818 View Post

I agree.  The first one is amazing!

I just hope I look as fabulous as the model!!! LOL

I love your second dress more than the first but the back on the first one is stunning.  Either way you will look beautiful. :)

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

OK......

I knew i shouldnt have gone dress shopping..... girls i have fallen in love.gif with another dress...... Ok so in the pictures of it, it dosent actually look that special, but i tried it on today and i DIDNT wana take it off, I just loved it..... In fact the more im talking about it the more i think im going to get it.... It was gorgeous, fitted PERFECT too & & & & & i always said i didnt want a veil but now i do.... i was looking for an aqua flower for my hair now i just want a hair comb with some bling flowers... i tried on the whole "shbang" I really really wanted my mum or sis there. I went on my own today as i couldnt get anyone to go with me. But i must say, I Looked Gorgeous :-) Infact reading back on this I dont think i have a dilema after all............ I nearly cried, didnt cry, but nearly i had a tear in my eye for sure....

I just wish the picture of it looked like it did when it was on!!!!

You will probably notice it is VERY VERY simliar to the one i originally wanted so i defo know the style is right :-)

I am so so glad i held off buying the Maggie dress..........

HERE IT IS :

http://www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/4017-p-329.html 

HERE IS "MY" ORIGINAL ONE to compare :

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?page=8&style=A3283 

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

I think both JCrew and David's Bridal have a lot of informal/inexpensive dresses.

can you give me any ideas on bridesmaids dresses? Where can I look? I´m going for a purple and orange  combo... 

Originally Posted by surfnvolley63 View Post

I love your second dress more than the first but the back on the first one is stunning.  Either way you will look beautiful. :)

Arrrr, thank you :-) I bloody hope so x

I plan to get ours from David's Bridal and i think they are pretty reasonable!!!

can you give me any ideas on bridesmaids dresses? Where can I look? I´m going for a purple and orange  combo...