Any 2011 Brides out there?

I havent been on here for a few days - yet it seems so much has gone on over the weekend; you have all been busy planning and I havent done anything and have 10 months to go! I only have 10lb to lose I'm sure i can do one a month - LOL - I do a lot of running though and therefore seem to get away with eating whatever I like :-) However those 10lb i wanna lose just dont seem to want to budge!

I keep going from one idea to the next with things though so really need to settle down this weekend and make a few decisions cause now the better weather is hopefully coming our way I'm going to want to be out most Saturday nights and before I know it i will be a few week away with not much planning.....you are all going to put me to shame.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, spent a good while yesterday getting all of our STDs addressed! Missing about 5 addresses, big whoop right, so all I need are my postcard stamps and they are on their way. Also bought a house this weekend! It's a mobile home, trying to get it moved this week and get moved in the week after that. :o) April 2011 room rates are out too, yay! But waiting on air before we book anything. Happy planning everyone.

Tifuhhknee, Congratulations on buying the house :-) Its all exciting.

Im not doing STD's so ive not had to think about these, they are a fab idea though x I love the ones ive seen on here, I just with prices would hurry and come out, i know i have said this a million times but i just feel like im at loose and now..... I cant really do much untill we have prices and the dates booked.... I think the next big buy when we have booked is my dress, then hopefully it will get FI more in the mood to go and chose our wedding rings :-)

x

Love your dress PeterPan- its really beautiful

Mischaka- Congrats on the weight loss =) Im going to have about 50lbs to lose after the baby is born in 6 weeks...yuck- but I did it in 9months with my first so hopefully no problems getting it off this time- I have the looming bikini vactation to keep my motivated!

Im hoping my girls dont do a bridal shower for me actually- since the trip is going to cost so much it makes me feel bad- 3 out of 4 of my bridesmaids are not very well off =(

Michelle- I love love love pink and brown together

We have a wedding date!! May 4th..yeehaw

Tiffuhhknee, congrats on your house, how exciting!! We too are waiting on flight prices :o(..... it feels like forever waiting now!

Josietoms - Fingers x'd we have the nice weather on it's way, it's lovely out today! Although a little windy in Welling. Walking Scarlett back from playgroup i nearly had my head blown off hee hee!! 10lbs i'm sure your lose that in the run up to the wedding :o)

Nicyx - I feel like all i say is "i'm waiting".... ppl keep asking me if we've booked yet and i'm like "no not yet" it's soooooooooooo frustrating! When we've booked i'm posting in cap's on my facebook page WE ARE BOOKED, YAH!!!! lol....... I to want to go ring shopping! I need to sort out a day for mum to have the kiddies so FI can go shopping. (you can't concentrate with kids around, especially at Bluewater shopping centre)! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie2011 View Post
Love your dress PeterPan- its really beautiful

Mischaka- Congrats on the weight loss =) Im going to have about 50lbs to lose after the baby is born in 6 weeks...yuck- but I did it in 9months with my first so hopefully no problems getting it off this time- I have the looming bikini vactation to keep my motivated!

Im hoping my girls dont do a bridal shower for me actually- since the trip is going to cost so much it makes me feel bad- 3 out of 4 of my bridesmaids are not very well off =(

Michelle- I love love love pink and brown together

We have a wedding date!! May 4th..yeehaw
Me too :o)... I think i'll go with baby pink instead of hot pink. What do you think?

6 weeks! How exciting! I have a friend who's due today. 3 due in June, 1 in April and 1 in May!!! A busy baby year for us, lol

May 4th!!!!!!!!!! Yah!!!! So happy for you!

Congratulations Julie2011 on your date!!!! Yipee!!!! :-) That is great news!

Yeah, i know what you mean michelle.... I'll be doing the same on facebook too, as then i can let everyone finally know we've booked :-)

I just love baby pink & brown... I definatly prefer "baby" to "hot" My friend "was" having that for her wedding in July but has at the last min changed to hot pink and orange...

Flippin'm eck is is a busy baby few months for you!! :-) Awww, i dont know anyone at the mo who is pregnant, another such exciting time smile02.gif

Im not having a bridal shower, I wouldnt even know what you do at one?? Hmmmm, please enlighten me? I dont have many friends where i live anyway they all live down south where my parents are, I only have a few friends up here

(sad i know, but more to do with the fact i work in Carlisle, England and live in Annan, Scotland & i dont drive and its just over an an hour away on the bus, so im never really in Annan to meet people but only work in Carlisle so never get a chance to meet ppl there either) blah.gif

and they arent really the same type of people as me so it would definalty be a no go for me i think.

Thats why im struggling with Hen party ideas as the friends i do have up hereand my friends back in Warrington are totally different... Im sure i will come up with something though..!! lalala.giflalala.gif Rant over

Once weve got married driving is the next thing for me :-)

Never been to bluewater shopping centre but i believe its really good? I believe its a bit like trafford centre in Manchester or the metro centre in Newcastle?

x

Mischaka... I know what you mean with the dress shopping and the dresses only being for "smaller" brides.... so annoying, the only up side is it makes me that wee bit more determind!!!!!

Here is my website with a few pic of me and hubby to be added as suggested by a few ladies on here... not sure if i like it with the pix of us in there?

Just cant wait to add dates and times etc now, anymore suggestions or is this ok?

Our Wedding | Welcome | nicolaandstephen2011

Thanks again

x