Photo

I need your opinion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:02 AM

Hello ladies! i am having a beach wedding. The colors will be a deep champagne and black. (tuxedos, dresses, and so on) But i was thinking for the recepiton do it in turqouise and bright (almost hot) pink. What do you think? Everyone will still be dress in champagne and black., but with turquoise and pink centerpieces, cake, table runners. and so on. I would just like your opinion on if you think it would look nice or tacky. thank you!

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

Oh i think it will be wonderful.The good thing about a DW is you can do anything your heart desires.Im a hot pink and turquoise bride 2 x

#3 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
      • 376 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

Hmm, if you're worried about colors, maybe you could have your bridal party change into something that better suited the colors for the reception?

#4 Melidell

Melidell
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

I think that it's fine to throw in some brighter colours as an accent. Maybe work small touches of these colours into the bridesmaids bouquets and a few others details just to keep things consistent, but I think that this combination will be really pretty.
          Loving married life!

#5 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
          • 248 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:56 PM

That will be beautiful! Its the perfect color! Cant wait to see how it works out.

#6 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
            • 218 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

okay so I have talked it over with the luckiest man in the world (the fiance.) lol. and he liked the idea. We have decided to do the wedding in the champagne and black. And do a quick change in outfits to go along with the turquoise and pink reception theme. thanks for your input everyone!

#7 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
              • 158 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

I think it will look great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users