Photo

Where to Find Items for OOT Bags (Advil, Pepto, wipes, sunscreen, etc).)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 mexico102

mexico102
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

Do an ebay search for specific items....I got berry Tums 3roll packages for .99 each.....36 rolls for under $20 including shipping! Also got my handsanitizer at the dollar tree, had bonus packs with 3 2oz bottles....cheap and smells good, aloe and moisturizing. Got other meds on minimuz....which was mentioned by several other girls.....shipping free on orders over $20!

#12 MissSimone

MissSimone
    • 255 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by liljuicy
      Hi all! I have seen so many great ideas for what to include in the OOT bags. We are having a BIG destination wedding, everyone is coming, like 125-150 people!!!

Just wondering where everyone got their "hangover kit" ingredients - Advil, pepto, immodium, sunscreen, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!
      We're having a big DT also. Where are you getting your bags from?

#13 lsjhik

lsjhik
      • 157 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

Dollar Tree and Costco are my plans...though that Pepto site is awesome too! I looked on Amazon too...I'm just at the stage of buying stuff so it's great seeing where everyone uses!

#14 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

I got my bug spray wipes at Target, and I am going to get the mini sunscreen at minimusbiz.com if I can't find it cheaper.

I got all my medicines (Advil, Aleve, etc.) from my Mom. She works in a doctor's office and got them all for free.
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#15 nessa0308

nessa0308
          • 233 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

I got a lot of my medicine (travel size) at minimuz.com. I'll be going to the dollar store for aloe and hand sanitizer.

#16 Tissey

Tissey
            • 172 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

I got really good deals from medcohealthstore.com. Do a search for coupon codes, they usually have a few going on. One I used was first10 and I got $10 my order. I used them for tylenol (50 packets for 99 cents), emergenC (2 boxes of 30 packets for $1.48 each), and chapstick (24 packages of 2 for $5). You will have to create multiple accounts to keep using the coupon code for each order, but he savings are worth the hassle.
              I also got a lot of things at the Dollar Tree. I got aloe gel and after sun lotion, playing cards (2 for $1), and cute bath poofs.
              I got my first aid kits and scope from target.

#17 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
              • 109 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

Im just at the stage of buying my stuff and have to say that this was a huge help! just like our fellow bride in the original post I have a big guest list and have to make 80 bags!!! (115 guests)

thank you all for sharing!

Originally Posted by Tissey 

I got really good deals from medcohealthstore.com. Do a search for coupon codes, they usually have a few going on. One I used was first10 and I got $10 my order. I used them for tylenol (50 packets for 99 cents), emergenC (2 boxes of 30 packets for $1.48 each), and chapstick (24 packages of 2 for $5). You will have to create multiple accounts to keep using the coupon code for each order, but he savings are worth the hassle.
                I also got a lot of things at the Dollar Tree. I got aloe gel and after sun lotion, playing cards (2 for $1), and cute bath poofs.
                I got my first aid kits and scope from target.

#18 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
                • 278 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

Love this thread! Thanks for sharing ladies!!!

#19 lorijfletcher

lorijfletcher
                  • 134 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

I got all my hangover kit contents at http://firstaidmonster.com/

Very happy with everything!  Good luck!

#20 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

thanks for the website lori, never heard of that one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users