Photo

Where to Find Items for OOT Bags (Advil, Pepto, wipes, sunscreen, etc).)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 liljuicy

liljuicy
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:42 AM

Hi all! I have seen so many great ideas for what to include in the OOT bags. We are having a BIG destination wedding, everyone is coming, like 125-150 people!!!

Just wondering where everyone got their "hangover kit" ingredients - Advil, pepto, immodium, sunscreen, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

I'm going to look for that stuff today. I was thinking about STAPLES or another Office supply store because they usually have boxes of the packets of Tylenol, Advil, etc. I know somw other people had mentioned Christmas Tree Shops and Dollar Tree. I went in Dollar Tree the other night and they had the Hand Sanitizers there 2/1$ - I'm going back there today as well.

Heres the link for Staples - they have a few different options:

Pain Relievers | StaplesĀ®

#3 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:36 PM

If you do a search for OOT bags you will find tons of info including deals at Target, Dollar Tree, etc. Also, brides have posted info on what was worth it and what wasn't. Just type "OOT" in search bar above.

With that said, check out Target dollar spot and other Dollar Stores as well as costco etc.

#4 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

try these places I have saved in my favorites (Pepto Bismol) and minimusbiz.com has all kinds of items and good prices too. I looked around and saw that some items amazon had

#5 misstrae76

misstrae76
          • 217 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by miznunu2010
            try these places I have saved in my favorites (Pepto Bismol) and minimusbiz.com has all kinds of items and good prices too. I looked around and saw that some items amazon had
            These sites are great!! Thanks!

#6 Janelley100

Janelley100
            • 297 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:59 AM

I got almost all of our OOT bag stuff at Dollar Tree! Totally cheap!

Good luck!

#7 **Kat**

**Kat**
              • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:17 PM

I never thought to check the dollar store. That is a great idea. Thanks ladies!

#8 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                • 218 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:10 AM

dollar tree is great, there is also a site that sells travel size meds. I found it in a Bing search just type in travel size meds. Some of the stuff is .17 cents a pack and hangoverkit .com they have pre made kits.

#9 Fivecents

Fivecents
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:50 AM

I'm in Canada, and I haven't checked Staples yet but any Canadian Brides out there who might have found packets of Advil, Tylenol, Pepto anywhere please let me know.

#10 rasberri44

rasberri44
                    • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

I've been shopping around for my daughter's OOT bags and if any brides are in the Detroit/Ohio/Windsor area .....Gibraltar Trade Center has hand sanitizer ( 2pk), First Aid kits(37 pcs) for .79 each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users