Photo

Milejilo's Wedding and TTD...by the FABULOUS Elizabeth Medina!!!

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 Simistar

Simistar
  • 645 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

Stunning pictures! Congrats!!

#22 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
    • Vendor
    • 278 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

Milena, thank you so much for sharing your slideshow and for your very nice comments! Lindsey and I just watched it again ourselves! I totally agree with the comments that you are a beautiful couple and that the event was amazingly well planned. What most impressed me most though was how absolutely everyone present (including bride and groom) came together enjoying every single moment! So much happiness! As they say every cloud has its silver lining and as terrible as it was to have the wedding pushed back because of the flu) the day could not have been more perfect, it was SO worth the wait!

Edited to add: Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look and comment on the photographs (especially watching our LONG slideshows!), it is hard to explain how much it means, I really appreciate it and that is certainly not anything I could ever take for granted.

Here are a couple of images from the Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#23 jplovesme

jplovesme
      • 385 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

LOVE those photos (you are a gorgeous couple)! I had seen them on Elizabeth's blog before I ran into this thread! I'm a huge Elizabeth Medina fan, and wish she was available for my wedding, but Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your talent!

#24 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:03 AM

Congrats to a beautiful couple! Your pics are absolutely amazing. Elizabeth has such wonderful talent. You did a great job putting all the small details together. How did you do it all?
          http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#25 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:16 AM

Wow!! Congratulations to you both! You are a gorgeous couple & your pics by Elizabeth are nothing short of stunning! I love the ceremony set-up with the blue/silvery fabric & those cool tile mobiles hanging in the back! So pretty! And I also love your flower girls' dresses & cupcake tower!

#26 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

Everything about your day seemed perfect. You make a beautiful couple. Congrats on a job well done!
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#27 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

Love your pics! I actually saw them earlier on Elizabeths blog and loved them! Congrats you looked stunning!! That had to be one of the most beautiful ceremony settings EVER :)

#28 JT3

JT3
                • 443 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:50 PM

WOW!!! Great Pictures.. Congrats to you and your hubby for a gorgeous wedding..

#29 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

wow, the pictures are breathtaking...

you guys are a beautiful couple and elizabeth was present to capture it! LOVE HER WORK!!

#30 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                    • 376 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Wow! Gorgeous photos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users