Photo

I Just Got Married at Ak'iin in Tulum - Do You Need Advice?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Aquae

Aquae
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hi! Hopefully you are still reading this thread... I desperately need advice about Ak'iin!

I don't get to visit the sites and I'm having a tough time choosing... my date is fast approching and I'm totally lost! I'd prefer to talk privately. Could you please send me your email address?

#22 AllyCatta

AllyCatta
    • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi, I'm very sorry that I didn't reply to your posts.  Because I wasn't receiving notifications, I had no idea they were there and I stopped checking this link long, long ago. If you still have questions, please private message me. I seem to get occasional notifications of private messages, so I'm more likely to see and be able to answer your questions that way.  I learned so much about Tulum weddings through planning and having my own that I'd love to share what I know with someone who might benefit from it!  Congratulations and happy wedding planning!

#23 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
      • 272 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hi There,

I have recently shot a wedding at the akiin beach club in Tulum.  What best to give you an idea of the location than have a look at a photo-gallery on my blog:  Akiiinbeachclubtulum-pierrevisualstudio-12 copie.jpg

Akiiinbeachclubtulum-pierrevisualstudio-24 copie.jpg

Akiiinbeachclubtulum-pierrevisualstudio-39 copie.jpg

Akiiinbeachclubtulum-pierrevisualstudio-52 copie.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users