Beach Palace in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 anita09

• 156 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

My fiance and I are looking into hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya area and I was wondering if anyone has gotten married or will be getting married at Beach Palace in Cancun? Or if anyone has done a site visit there? The beach was recently renovated there and it is in the heart of Cancun....seems like a good option but its so hard to make a decision without actually visiting the hotel. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
    • 166 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

Just start using the search function and I'm sure you can find the info you are looking for. Good luck.

#3 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

congrat's & welcome to the forum

• 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

we are also looking for a beautiful place for our wedding in Cancun or Riviera Maya, and I am like crazy trying to get all the information I can because I am planning to go visit the places I most like at the end of the month (vacations time!!! :) ). Is beach palace a nice place? Can you send me the contact information at the resort. I could go visit it and let you know.... :)

#5 anita09

• 156 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

Hi Kelly-
            Thanks so much for offering to check it out...I don't think we will be able to go to Mexico to check out the locations beforehand. I've been doing some crazy research too! I've also been looking at the Dreams hotels which are also really nice. The person I have been talking to for Beach Palace (she has info on the other palace resorts as well - Aventura Spa Palace, etc.) is Pilar Fernandez. She is the wedding sales assistant. Her email address is weddings@palaceresorts.com. Thanks! And good luck with your search.

#6 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

Hi Anita,
            Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users