Unwanted guests

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
  • 344 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

OMG!!! I have a vent!

I hang out with a group of gals. I am closer to some than others. One in particular I don't care for and just realized it when she came to my house for a girls night and insulted me several times. Didn't particpate in my planned activity...told me my house was really nice but the other houses in the area did not look as good. Even wished me luck in making to the wedding day because a friend of hers who planning a SW fell apart. To say I was happy when she left.

Well, I invited all the other gals to bridal shower and wedding and could not leave her out bc we all hang together. Didn't want any tension. I just knew she wasn't coming to the wedding and hoping she wouldn't come to bridal shower.

OMG she booked for the wedding! I am in shock. I don't even understand why she would come. Luckily one of other friends is coming to be buffer.

WHY!!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!

Ranting and Raving

#2 Patti

Patti
    • 555 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Don't worry. You'll be much better off, imo, if you don't sweat the small stuff. You'll be the bigger person. Just hold your head up and have the best time ever!!

#3 marak

marak
      • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:18 AM

Pink elephant in the room..Sorry have to ask..why did you feel obligated to invite her again?? I know, I know..the crew..everyone hangs together, no drama wanted. Trust, I am trying to cut down our list now and firing off fiance's friends I don't like or have not met..what?? in how long?? Anyhoo..

She is coming cause she would have been missing something had she not come. She's "that girl".

No worries..it's your time, get her "naked drunk" like Tamra and Gretchen on Housewives and it's allllll gooooooood. Hehehheheheh. (Is there no evil smile gremlin??)

#4 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
        • 344 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for laughs and encouragement. I hope she drinks! :-)

#5 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

did you invite her?if not thats totally out of order.how did she get all of your info to book?

#6 btn1091

btn1091
            • 180 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

There is totally one of those girls in our group as well. Ours is a total drama queen, creates fake asthma attacks...anything to keep attention on herself... I can't stand this girl but she is dating one of my FI friends! I to have had a really tough time deciding whether or not to invite this person?!

#7 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
              • 376 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

I have one of those in my group also. She actually invited herself to our wedding. What an ass!

I would just ignore her if that's at all possible. Don't let her ruin your day! Keep the buffer friend on top of things at all times!

#8 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                • 344 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

The crazy thing she doesn't even realize it!!!!!!!!! We are not friends. But she paid in full!! even though I only sent her a last minute invite to be PC. If she is willing to spend that money then it will not ruin my time.

There is always ONE!

#9 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

lol, I am sorry but that is pretty funny. Don't worry about it. She should be at the bottom of your concerns. Just focus on all the family and awesome friends that will be there. Oh, and seat her at a table with your most annoying relative!!! lmao

#10 McToasty

McToasty
                    • 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Haha that sucks... what are you going to dooooo Like the other brides said, all we can do is breaaaaaaathe and try to not let anyone take away from your special day. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users