Photo

2 Months??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

Oh my we broke the 3 month mark......lol Now I need to go for dress fittings , find dress's for my girls, shop for welcome gift bags and figure out what the groom and the guys will be wearing!! where has the time gone? By the way we have been together for 9 years, so I have had lots of time to plan but now that we are down to just over 2 months I cant make my mind up on anything!!! LOL

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:14 PM

That's okay, from what I have read on here, the wedding day somehow always seems to come out just right :)

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:39 PM

Yeah, you're fine. I didn't start dress fittings until one month before we left. I would take care of the BM dresses though - those can take 8 weeks to come in if you have to order them. And as far as the boys - prepare to be frustrated. My hubby just didn't understand what the big deal was - as if he could just walk into Macy's any old day and find exactly the right thing was. GRRR!! You'll be fine though, really!

#4 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:12 AM

My date twin!!!-
          Isn't it a little scary to see the 2 month mark on our ticker? Good luck getting everything together.
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#5 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:33 AM

Youll do just fine!! Just make a list of whats left to do and start working at one thing a day. Youll get it all done with time to spare, and tons of fun will be here soon!!

#6 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
            • 203 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:36 PM

Oh I think all the little details will work out just fine. I just cant believe after all these years its finally here!!!!lol

#7 verrow23

verrow23
              • 85 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

How exciting! I'm sure eveything will be fine... just breathe! :)
                I knew he was the man I would marry as soon as we met...

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:47 PM

That is so exciting, I can't wait til my wedding is only 2 months away. Good luck with all the finishing details!!!!

#9 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                    Yeah, you're fine. I didn't start dress fittings until one month before we left. I would take care of the BM dresses though - those can take 8 weeks to come in if you have to order them. And as far as the boys - prepare to be frustrated. My hubby just didn't understand what the big deal was - as if he could just walk into Macy's any old day and find exactly the right thing was. GRRR!! You'll be fine though, really!
                    I agree do your bm dresses, that may need some time to order, not to mention trying to find a dress your girls will like. I just did my first dress fitting on Friday, and as you can see on my ticker I am a month away! The fi thing, I had trouble getting him to go look for anything, Christa told me, he wouldn't be at the alter naked, so stop stressing! I kinda took her advice (well after I had a bridzilla moment), then I tok her advice. I am just knocking things off my list in order of importance, and whatever doesn't get done, doesn't get done...

#10 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

how exciting that your big day is so close!!!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users