Photo

To book or not book a wedding through Expedia!?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:46 PM

Anytime I travel, I usually book it through expedia. We've had nothing but positive experiences with them. We gone to Jamaica, Mexico, England, France, just to name a few through them.

#12 kurlyks

kurlyks
    • 176 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

I usually book everything online as well- usually with Orbitz. I haven't had any problems. I also usually find the best deals online. That being said, we are doing our wedding through a TA. He will do price matching if I find a better deal online. Another reason we are using a TA instead of online is because I really don't want my guests calling me and asking me questions about how/where to book. We have a lot of inexperienced travelers and I plan on making my life easier and just giving everyone the TA's phone number!
      May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#13 ilyczko

ilyczko
      • Banned
      • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

hello I see your from Canada same as me try booking through flight center they will match your price with expidia i did that in the past :)

Happy planning !!

XOXO
        Iwona

#14 tiffaneyh

tiffaneyh
        • 151 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

One other benefit of using a TA is depending on the number of rooms you think your guests may fill it could mean extra incentives for you. For example the Dreams offers 1 free room per night that there are 15 rooms booked in your room block. Based on this I am hoping that my FI and will get a few days for free. I could do a lot of other things with that $$. The only catch is that the rooms have to be booked by the TA to qualify for the block.
          Tiffaney

Dreams Puerto Vallarta
          October 21, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users