33 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:59 PM

i had a videographer...his name was sam perches...he was sooooo cute(all the gals had a crush on him)...he did our video...we had him for 4 hours at $200 an hour. He also has another guy help him catch att eh details and events of the wedding.

we almost didnt get a vid. but are so glad we did because we were able to send copies to relatives that couldn't make it and we cried when we watched it.

he has a new email address so if you emailed him to the hotmail addy he doesn't check it that often.

here is his new email:
samperches@gmail.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:22 PM

Sam finally e-mailed me. He said he rarely checks that e-mail address. I asked him to contact you with his most recent contact info.

Meanwhile I asked him to quote me of his services.

Thanks!
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#3 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

Tammy,

Do you know if he offers a reduced rate for just taking the video and handing over the tapes (as opposed to taking the time to edit and put together a DVD)? I suppose I could always just email him myself...

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by REBECCA
      Sam finally e-mailed me. He said he rarely checks that e-mail address. I asked him to contact you with his most recent contact info.

Meanwhile I asked him to quote me of his services.

Thanks!
      hey rebecca,

i know, that is his new email address...the hotmail was his old one.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JANET1111
      Tammy,

Do you know if he offers a reduced rate for just taking the video and handing over the tapes (as opposed to taking the time to edit and put together a DVD)? I suppose I could always just email him myself...

he might, he is very flexible...he gave us all the raw footage.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:55 PM

hmmmm wonder if he will do just an hour....

#7 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

Tammy, you read my mind! I just want the ceremony, maybe 1 1/2. Let us know what he says. Thanks!

#8 jpkw

jpkw
          • VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:54 PM

I just emailed Sam to find out rates for my wedding ceremony. I will let you all know what he says...

#9 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

Jen were getting close...

#10 jpkw

jpkw
              • VIP Member
              • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:04 PM

Tammy - I know!!! Time is going by SOO fast, I'm getting anxious... How are you doing with your plans??

I have been emailing back & forth with Sam regarding videographer. He has been really responsive and seems really great! Unfortunately June 3 is his bday and he won't be able to video my wedding but he can get his assistant to do it. I'm asking for just a video of the ceremony. Here are his prices:

"The rate for the time specified would be $250 (US) and would include all expenses.
                The rate for the ceremony footage on 3 dvds would be $300.
                My normal rate for creating an official wedding film is $1,500. This includes the pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktails, photo shoot, and reception. A total of 5 hours. The video is edited with music (provided by you) and it also includes a photo slideshow of the wedding (Photos to be provided by photographer). The film will also come with a DVD menu and package, professionally designed."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users