My Aruba Dream Wedding Jan 8 2010

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 K8Campbell

• 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hello everyone my name is Kate Campbell and I was just married on January 8th 2010 in Aruba on Eagle Beach to be exact. I am posting this message to praise my photographer who's work as you can see in my attachment is phenomenol. I found Dianna on a search engine for destination wedding photographers and scored when she said she was available to shoot our big day. Dianna is a professional perfectionsit who takes the time and consideration to source the lighting (sunset times),picture styles we wanted and the best "must have" shot locations, most photographers will not do this for you especially on the island. Dianna Hart is the most talented photographer I found in the over 40 that I contacted & without her shooting us on our big day, the images just would not have been close to the same. Below are our pictures and the link to Dianna's website, please feel free to check them out and hire her, she is in New York and specializes in destination wedding's.

Trust me as you will see it is well worth it!

Destination Weddings by Dianna Hart
    Happy Planning,
    Kate Campbell

#2 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

Love the pics!! My two favorites are the one with you and hubby under the Divi tree and the one with you and your mother in the room getting ready.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#3 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

very beautiful!!!

#4 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:54 AM

Beautiful!! Who is your dress by?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users