I guess I'm not allowed to download this doc.  We got married in RM and I'm trying to print a cool map of the area to put up with our wedding pics.  Is there any other way to get this doc??  Thank you so much in advance.

Originally Posted by Heather Brulez View Post

I guess I'm not allowed to download this doc.  We got married in RM and I'm trying to print a cool map of the area to put up with our wedding pics.  Is there any other way to get this doc??  Thank you so much in advance.

Yeah, you need at least 150 posts to d/l attachments. Maybe Googling it will help somehow unless they email you the doc.

Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee View Post

Anyone working on DIY looking for vintage maps for Cancun/RM area... I found these and thought I would share. There are 5 of them and I put them all into a Word document so you can get all in one download.

Awesome find! Thanks so much!

maps.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee View Post

Anyone working on DIY looking for vintage maps for Cancun/RM area... I found these and thought I would share. There are 5 of them and I put them all into a Word document so you can get all in one download.

Hmmm the file won't open for me? It opens and then says "locked" and is a blank word file. Can anyone post them as a photo in this thread, or maybe email them to me please?

maps.doc