Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Review!!!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 ursula

ursula
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

thanks you so much for you detailed review! Can't wait to see more pics! I'm really leaning torward Barcelo Maya for my wedding. I'm really interested in a poolside reception like yours, it sounds beautiful. Did the wedding coordinator ever send you any pics for ceremony and reception sites...if so could you post them? Thanks and Congratulations!!

#12 nicluketic

nicluketic
    • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hi! Great thread, its pretty much the way my fiance and I want to have our wedding...I have a quick question...where did you find the DJ, the mariachi, and the photographer...also what were their rates? Thanks! 

#13 JenK

JenK
      • 302 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the great information!

#14 Avens

Avens
        • 576 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

Sounds lovely.   I hope you revisit this thread and post some replies, we all have the same questions! =D

#15 papertaco

papertaco
          • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Thanks so much for the review. I'm a little disappointed because I've been trying to get information and they take a long time to respond. I haven't been assigned to a WC and I'm really worried that this is how it's going to be throughout the whole process. Getting a little frustrated!

#16 june11bride

june11bride
            • 304 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

They do take awhile at first but once you have some details confirmed they get a lot better at responding...as for being assigned a wedding coordinator, it is my understanding that you are assigned a wedding coordinator based on which of the resorts you are having your wedding at (out of the 5 at barcelo riviera maya). I was stressed but am feeling much better about everything. I can't wait to have my wedding there!!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#17 papertaco

papertaco
              • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

i hope so! which resort are you having yours at?

Originally Posted by june11bride 

They do take awhile at first but once you have some details confirmed they get a lot better at responding...as for being assigned a wedding coordinator, it is my understanding that you are assigned a wedding coordinator based on which of the resorts you are having your wedding at (out of the 5 at barcelo riviera maya). I was stressed but am feeling much better about everything. I can't wait to have my wedding there!!

#18 Bride2Bee2011

Bride2Bee2011
                • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hi,

Im planning a wedding there this fall, thanks for all the info! Do you have a more pictures or your day?

#19 june11bride

june11bride
                  • 304 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Papertaco: I am having my ceremony at the Palace and the reception at the Tropical. My coordinator at first (before deciding on location) was Gabriela and is now Claudia. Both seem very helpful!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#20 genandchris

genandchris
                    • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

hey! I love your review! and this is so nice to take the time to do it.....its always hard to send so many people somewhere your not sure how it will be!

i will really appreciate if you could send me pictures..... we will get married there january15 2012 and im little stress.....

thanks!

Gen 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users