Photo

BN Fotografia - Photographers Ixtapa Zihuatanejo (Mexico)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cuacko

cuacko
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

Well, we are very happy with the work and treatment that we as a couple receive from Eli and Juan, the photographers of BN Fotografia, at our wedding in Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo, Mexico. We got married the last 24th Oct, but they were keeping in touch with us constantly since a couple months before, asking us questions about our preferences, styles, music, etc. With that info they prepared us wonderful informal photo sessions the day before our wedding, at excellent and beautiful places in Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa, and the wedding day they respected us a lot and very close to the important moments.

Even now we are in contact with them, asking if there is a possibility to change some things in the photo presentation, and they are kindly helping us. We really appreciate they attention.

If someone needs more information about them, gladly we will provide you with their data.

Good luck to everyone.

Yamile & Am³s
    Quer©taro, M©xico

#2 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
    • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

Thank you so much for your comments Yamile and Am³s! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and to photograph a couple that is so clearly, and completely, in love!! Your family and friends were also wonderful! My husband and I felt very lucky to be including in your wedding day! Your wedding coordinator, Dey, and I still talk about how wonderful you were to work with!!

For all the photo junkies on the forum (that means pretty much everyone :-) :-)), you can see a slideshow from Yamile and Am³s' wedding at Yamile and Am³s - Ixtapa - Zihutanejo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users