Sign in to follow this  
Golden

wedding coordinator

Hi Ladies, how many of your hired a outside wedding coordintaor. I am debating to hire someone or not. My wedding is at the Hilton, Emelind advise me that she would be the day of coordinator. Do you think having here will be enough? .I am wedding planner and by nature I know to do ,but I can not play dual roles for the wedding. If I don't hire someone, my back-up plan is too have one my business partners to make sure everything is on track the day of the wedding. I don't require a lot.

I would highly advise you to hire an outside coordinator. I am using Maye, which many girls on this forum use. The amount of attention she gives me is amazing, and the rates she gets from vendors are significantly lower than Emeline and the Hilton. I felt like there was a bit of a conflict of interest having Emeline organize all my vendors. She is not expesnive (I think i am paying less than $700) and I email her almost daily (poor Maye!!!). She does everything for me from get little maracas for placecards to flowers, to hair and make-up.