Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Jake the bachelor

OH wow that is cool lutz. She was sweet but Ali is still my top runner. I am still going over the edge of the spoiler I read. AHHHH. No rose ceremony next week WHAThuh.gif??

It sounds like one of the girls next week chooses to leave on their own, therefore, no reason for a rose ceremony. That's what I got from the previews... the at home dates look like they'll be full of drama! haha This show is sooooo entertaining.

I still really like Ali. She is the only one who seems really natural around him. My second favourite is Gia. She is stunning (but soooo insecure!)

My FI called it he said Corey would be going home last night. So sad. Ali is my fav and Tenley is my FI fav. (He pick without knowing anything about her bc his daughters name is Tinley. He had never seen someone with that name other then in a movie.)

SVETAYASOFIYA: I have to agree with you. I think someone chooses to leave next week. I can't wait for the at home date. They look to be very entertaining. To my FI and I there is just something a little odd with Gia.

I am SOOO mad haha. I wonder who chooses to leave and why. It frustrates me that I'm so addicted!! haha especially because every Monday night at 10, I feel like I should have done so much more with my life.

bahh well. haha...I like Tenley the best - -I'm not a fan of Ali, even though they seem natural I don't like her negative attitude and stuck up attitude. I feel Tenley is really sweet and nice. I also can't stand Vienna but I feel like they are building her up to be wayy worse than she is...I can't think of anythign she has actually done to the other girls besides talk about her dates, which they all do.

My guess is Ali leaves (if the spoilers that I've read are accurate)...SHe's prob fed up that Jake is being a tool and is keeping that air head Vienna.

SPOLIER ALERT******

Jake's pick is Vienna....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post
Nice turtleneck, Jake! :P
ok sidenote, you for sure look like Alexa from Real Housewives of OC in this siggy Ange!

otherwise, yes Vienna is annoying but Ali is being extra annoying in always dwelling on Vienna. I would like Ali a lot if she stopped obsessing over her. Ok there are my two cents...and because of that I'm voting for Tenley - I think she is good for him.

I think Tenley is the best match for Jake - and I think Ali will be the next bachelorette! That might have something to do with why she leaves too...maybe she realized Jake isn't for her, and she wants to be the next bachelorette so she threw in the towel. We'll see next week I guess!

Vienna is so gross - her wonky eye bothers me so much, I can barely watch her when she comes on the screen.

Wow Vienna sticks around! I can't believe it. I was sure that she would be going home. Ali is definitely dwelling on her dislike of Vienna too much though and it's unattractive in my opinion. She was my favourite at the start but now I'm not sure. I think I like Gia the best. Tenley is very beautiful too but I think that high pitched voice would get on my nerves after awhile!!