Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Jake the bachelor

debbmach! That is EXACTLY why I cant watch this season. He was like that on the bachelorette too and he irked me so bad. He is a tool- totally not my type.

Fack. WHY is he keeping Vienna around...I wish I could boycott this show but I am addicted for some reason. So far the spoilers I read are coming true....arrrrgh. Jake is insane! I have a feeling he ends up with nobody.

Ok I have totally not been in on this thread at all but have been watching and just need to say...Holy Crap what is wrong with this guyhuh.gif There's a reason your single buddy. If I went bungy jumping with you and you practically curled up in a ball crying I would definitely be like "peace out" and leave you on that bridge!

Me too!!!!!! At first I was like "aww" but it's getting to be too much -- and it just makes the show seem really fake. It's almost TOO dramatic and TOO set up -- like, walking out to ask if he has to give all the roses, like pretty sure he would have known he didn't want to before the rose ceremony.

I'm getting annoyed -- and I really don't like Ali or Vienna so I don't want them to win. It's addicting though -- I dont' know what to do lol